Forum user stat graphic 2: Where do Forum Members come from? (1 Viewer)

tomtom21000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 22, 2004
    Germany
    This statistic is based on the data of Sep, 4th. It is based on the data of 174 forum members who filled in the location part. It involved a lot of manual work to edit all the different ways in which locations where given like USA, N.Y or whatever, so don´t expect me to update it on a regular basis :). I was only up early one day.
    And forgive me that I simplified the stat and put all extra-terrestrians on Mars ;)

But I like the international touch of the forums and all these people around the world working in one way or other together on this project.

So have fun with it and see where all those htpc people come from.
    And still some white spots to fill (thinking in marketing terms) like South America, Japan and some others.

Cheers

tomtom21000

mp-user-stat1a.jpg

A

Anonymous

Re: Forum user stat graphic 2: Where do Forum Members come f

tomtom21000 said:
    And forgive me that I simplified the stat and put all extra-terrestrians on Mars ;)
    Hey no problem, I was on Mars a while ago but have now moved on, as I'm on a tour at the moment.

tomtom21000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 22, 2004
    Germany
    brunoh said:
    What is UK?

United Kingdom is higher up, or is it Ukraine?

I should say that I left this in the stat to prove you really read the stat, but seriously these entries just slipped through. They should add to United Kingdom.

elric said:
    Its possible that there aren't any little spainisher?. no one?.

I think I remember at least 2 people from Spain. But as I said, I took the location from the member list, which was filled in by 174 of approximatly 700 members, so there might be a couple more.

powpowt1me said:
    Only those from Saturn can throw some meteorite at you once in a while

Thinking of placing a feature request for a meteorite warning plugin :)

tomtom21000

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom