Freeze on resume from standby (2 Viewers)

rtv

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 7, 2005
    Osnabruck
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Didn't work :(

rtv, is this possible fix in the weekly testbuild of this week?

Yes - if we manage to get a build ready for the public.

hoborg

Portal Pro
    June 13, 2008
    Nový Jičín
    Home Country
    Czech Republic Czech Republic
    Just install the last SVN build from previous week.

Are you sure ? My planed wakeups ends by blackscreen with MP1 and latest public SVN didn't fix it (VC++ error was fixed). Manual wake up works fine.

Got "no signal" on TV, but it looks like MP is runing in background, becouse MP will finish recording and put HTPC in to standby. But after that, if i power On HTPC, (or on another wake up event) HTPC freeze, no signal on TV, only HD LED is constantly ON (?) and no disk activity... Need to reset HTPC.
    So rigth now, i am not able to record more than one sheduler recording with standby/wake up :( (i am not using TV server)

rtv

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 7, 2005
    Osnabruck
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Just install the last SVN build from previous week.

Are you sure ? My planed wakeups ends by blackscreen with MP1 and latest public SVN didn't fix it (VC++ error was fixed). Manual wake up works fine.

Got "no signal" on TV, but it looks like MP is runing in background, becouse MP will finish recording and put HTPC in to standby. But after that, if i power On HTPC, (or on another wake up event) HTPC freeze, no signal on TV, only HD LED is constantly ON (?) and no disk activity... Need to reset HTPC.
    So rigth now, i am not able to record more than one sheduler recording with standby/wake up :( (i am not using TV server)

Of course - this is the correct behaviour. On automatic (planned) wakeups for recordings, grabbing EPG, etc MP is not supposed to turn on displays, autostart, etc... There's a new general option for buggy hardware which can disable this behavior.

I can't help you with the old tv module as I didn't use it for 3 years now. However logs of a resume with "freeze" would be fine.

hoborg

Portal Pro
    June 13, 2008
    Nový Jičín
    Home Country
    Czech Republic Czech Republic
    Of course - this is the correct behaviour. On automatic (planned) wakeups for recordings, grabbing EPG, etc MP is not supposed to turn on displays, autostart, etc... There's a new general option for buggy hardware which can disable this behavior.

I can't help you with the old tv module as I didn't use it for 3 years now. However logs of a resume with "freeze" would be fine.

Thanks for info, i didn't know that.
    So in planed wakeups is not possible to use MP? Or "Turn monitor/TV on..." should did the trick?

I will post LOGs later.

BTW: what do you mean by "buggy hardware"?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom