from topic Pinnacle PCTV 110i Unable to create graph error (2 Viewers)

Sentinel

Portal Pro
February 20, 2006
Hungary
Home Country
Hungary Hungary
dman_lfc message: Install a MPEG-2 encoder supported by MP and it will work.
i.e. WinDVR 3 trial from InterVideo

...this is a good idea but not working.In other topic It was advised install third party

tools bla bla...please install supported MP MPEG2 codec bla bla

Pinnacle 110i card doest not supported in RC3, RC4, please correct supported sw based card

list in wiki.In RC2 work the pinnacle card not correctly (TV option work, but recording not)

I installed Windvr3 -> not working:( cannot create graph error
I installed Powerdvd 6 -> not working:( cannot create graph error

MP vs MCE

MP config -> 3 weeks, many problem, windows ,,blue death'' :)

I installed Windows XP Mediacenter edition with Pinnacle MCE driver.
MCE config -> three days, no problem

bradek

Portal Member
May 27, 2006
That's not true. I have a Pinnacle 110i card and it works perfectly in MP with WinDVR3 codecs installed.

Sentinel

Portal Pro
February 20, 2006
Hungary
Home Country
Hungary Hungary
I installed MP with Windvr and other third party software two times :home and another place.Same result. Have you better Pinnacle card?:) my new card (Avermedia m150) is much better, 1 install, 1 probe, and all function aviable:) no black screen with record, no unable to creat graphs error.

zion22

Portal Pro
April 6, 2006
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
I never got it to work either, whatever I did. Donno what I missed to do, but I ended up with buying another card. :oops:

I still got the card, gonna try to get it to work in another PC.

chris33f

Portal Pro
September 22, 2007
Home Country
France France
I installed MP with Windvr and other third party software two times :home and another place.Same result. Have you better Pinnacle card?:) my new card (Avermedia m150) is much better, 1 install, 1 probe, and all function aviable:) no black screen with record, no unable to creat graphs error.

I have a PCTV Rave PCI and I tried with the windvr installs and it works appart from the sound not synchronized with video.
Which drivers did you choose in the list (ones from MP or from Windvr) ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom