Full refresh but keep custom titles (1 Viewer)

philchapman

Portal Member
May 4, 2013
Morisset, New South Wales, Australia
Home Country
Australia Australia
Hey There,

I was hoping it would be possible to do a full refresh of my movies and yet keep the titles as i have a lot of custom titles. For some reason when i upgraded and did a full import on my collection i lost a lot of info ie. genres, ratings, some summaries, release dates etc. i really want to update all my movies but keep my custom titles. If anyone out there could explain how to do this (in step by step dummy terms) i would be eternally grateful. Cheers Cheers.

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    I added some options to IMDb+ to allow a ton of alternatives like that, but it grew out of hand, so I frankly do not know what combinations you need to achieve what you are after. For example you can configure IMDb+ to not adjust titles (for custom adjustments indeed) when updating missing info, and refresh rating/votes.

The fact however that you have missing info on some movies, either means IMDb.com changed their website again and broke IMDb+, or what is more likely to have happened (as nobody else complained), is that your MovingPictures got confused (as can happen random) and it is actually trying to use an older version of the IMDb+ scraper-script to import movies with (one that is broken).

Please verify that MovPic is indeed using v4.9.52 to do imports with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom