Fullscreen picture and TV (1 Viewer)

rekenaar

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2006
    Home Country
    South Africa South Africa
    A while back (two or three months?) I was able to view TV in a small box bottom left while looking at fullscreen pictures. Lately, the TV box dissapears as soon as the fullscreen picture is loaded.

Was this feature removed or is it a setting that I am missing?

I am using Friday's SVN version of TV3 and MP.
    Vista.

Thank you

lkuech

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 16, 2007
    Hamburg
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Mhh... I guess this is skin depended. Do you use the same skin as before?
    In the skin file that represents the fullscreen picture maybe something like "overlays allowed" (I'm not at my HTPC right now) that configures this behaviour.

Maybe it worth to look at ;)

Bye
    Lars

rekenaar

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2006
    Home Country
    South Africa South Africa
    I am using the default skin.
    The TV overlay works in the main menu. It also works when entering Pictures. I can see the TV in the overlay box while looking at the picture thumbs. However, as soon as I enter fulscreen picture the overlay dissapears. It is visible for half a second and then fades away.

Are you able to view TV in the overlay while looking at a fullscreen picture?

xvffx

Portal Pro
    August 15, 2007
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    HI,

Im new to all this, but I think its related to the video card settings ( telling the video or tv to become primary) and check the video overlay settings in the video card

I remeber playin a video on a computer screen and yet only the video on the tv will show as full screen.

(this was all before htpc)

Vff

lkuech

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 16, 2007
    Hamburg
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    rekenaar: Try to look into the slideshow.xml of your skin. In the first lines there is normally something like "<allowoverlay>no</allowoverlay>". The small tv box is an overlay, so I guess if you set this value to yes it should stay visible.

Bye
    Lars

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom