fullscreen problem when watching flash g_player stream within wwitv v0.7 plugin (1 Viewer)

ulf

Portal Member
October 13, 2007
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Hi,

I have a strange problem but could not find a solution in the forums. Maybe someone out there has an idea on what is going on?

When I use the wwitv v0.7 plugin and want to watch the German DW-TV stream, I have perfect audio, but the picture does not show up. Only if I press the full screen button on the keyboard (x), the stream is being displayed.
Then I need to press x again to get back to the wwitv dialog
What I found was that this particular stream from DW-TV seems to use a Adobe Flash plugin within WindowsMediaplayer(10).
Other tv stations that I tried that stream with wwitv that are transfered in other formats do not seem to have this problem. They are being displayed in fullscreen immediatly as soon as I select them.

Secondly, when I watch the DW-TV stream the audio is perfect, but the picture is skipping
frames.
Other TV streams even with higher bitrates do not seem to have this problem.

Is this a wwitv plugin problem or a general problem when using g_player with flush plugin and what can I do about it? Is it possible for example to force mediaportal to use another player for this type of stream?

My Logfiles are attached.

Thanks,
Ulf

TV-Server Version: Mediaportal1.0 RC2
MediaPortal Version: Mediaportal1.0 RC2
MediaPortal Skin: default
Windows Version: XP Mediacenter
CPU Type: Intel Pentium E2160 Allendale 1.8GHz LGA 775 65W Dual-Core Processor Model BX80557E2160
HDD: SAMSUNG SpinPoint P Series SP2004C 200GB 7200 RPM SATA-300
Memory: Team Xtreem DARK 2GB (2 x 1GB) 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 800 (PC2 6400) Dual Channel Kit
Motherboard:
Video Card: SAPPHIRE 100218L Radeon HD 2600XT 512MB 128-bit GDDR3 PCI Express x16 HDCP
Video Card Driver: ATI Catalyst 8.3
Sound Card: Realrek ALC888
Sound Card AC3:
Sound Card Driver:
1. TV Card: Hauppauge WinTV-HVR-1600
1. TV Card Type:
1. TV Card Driver:
2. TV Card:
2. TV Card Type:
2. TV Card Driver:
3. TV Card:
3. TV Card Type: