Ongoing Fusion Remote Veris Silver MATX Looks Dead (1 Viewer)

kjachimowski

Portal Member
October 23, 2008
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Hi Everyone,

I just finished building my first Media Center PC, i just following components:

CPU: AMD X2 5400 2.8 Ghz Energy Effcient
Mainboard: Gigabyte GA-MA78GM-S2H 780G Socket AM2+ onboard VGA 8 channel audio mATX Motherboard
RAM: OCZ 4GB (2x2GB) DDR2 800Mhz/PC2-6400 Memory GOLD DUAL CHANNEL Unbuffered CL5(5-5-5-18)
DVD: LG Electronics Blu-Ray & HD-DVD-Rom Combo 16x DVDRW Black SATA
HDD: 2x Samsung 1TB
TV-Card: Hauppauge Win TV Nova-T 500 Dual Digital DVB-T Tune
CPU-Cooler: Scythe Mini Ninja Socket 478/775/754/939/940/AM2 Heatpipe Cooler
PSU: Corsair 450W VX 450W PSU - ATX12V v2.2
Case: Antec Fusion Remote Veris Silver MATX Media Center Case - No PSU

I connected all wires as per Antec case manual but my PC still does not want to start?

When I push the power button nothing happens, even the fans don't start for a half second or the power button starts to glow..I connected the psu using the 24-pin and 4-pin connector for CPU power.

I have received all the componenets from ebayer today , but I am worried now that Corsair PSU might not work with Gigabit motherboard...

Can any one pls help me with this problem? Should i replace the PSU / motherboard?

Hi Everyone,

I just finished building my first Media Center PC, i just following components:

CPU: AMD X2 5400 2.8 Ghz Energy Effcient
Mainboard: Gigabyte GA-MA78GM-S2H 780G Socket AM2+ onboard VGA 8 channel audio mATX Motherboard
RAM: OCZ 4GB (2x2GB) DDR2 800Mhz/PC2-6400 Memory GOLD DUAL CHANNEL Unbuffered CL5(5-5-5-18)
DVD: LG Electronics Blu-Ray & HD-DVD-Rom Combo 16x DVDRW Black SATA
HDD: 2x Samsung 1TB
TV-Card: Hauppauge Win TV Nova-T 500 Dual Digital DVB-T Tune
CPU-Cooler: Scythe Mini Ninja Socket 478/775/754/939/940/AM2 Heatpipe Cooler
PSU: Corsair 450W VX 450W PSU - ATX12V v2.2
Case: Antec Fusion Remote Veris Silver MATX Media Center Case - No PSU

I connected all wires as per Antec case manual but my PC still does not want to start?

When I push the power button nothing happens, even the fans don't start for a half second or the power button starts to glow..I connected the psu using the 24-pin and 4-pin connector for CPU power.

I have received all the componenets from ebayer today , but I am worried now that Corsair PSU might not work with Gigabit motherboard...

Can any one pls help me with this problem? Should i replace the PSU / motherboard?

Ok, one problem solved, I just hooked up the antec 24-pin cable , previuosly I used the PSU 24-ping cable and I can now power on the PC from the remote!!

But still i have some problems:

Problem #1
I cannot turn off the PC from remote when e.g in BIOS? Is it because I dont have the drivers loaded , i dont have a OS installed yet? can you turn off the PC from the remote without loading up OS?

Poblem#2

i cannot tunr on /turn off the PC using the front power button?

I have noticed that there is one black& white header not connected PW SW ? I dont know where I shoudl connect this black and white wire ?

I aslo noticed that my case has LCD screen ? I thought that silve case has green VFD screen?, when I powered the Case using Antec remote there is nothing on the LCD screen ?

Can any of the Antec case users help me with these problems?

thanks!
Karol

kjachimowski

Portal Member
October 23, 2008
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Ok, problem solved, I used the wires taht came with the case, and connected lcd to the power molex

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom