game plugin (1 Viewer)

O

osuejm

i am wondering out there is in planning on can create a plugin to import games for super nintendo, nintendo, playstation, genesis, so on and so one. I know mygames @ www.getmygames.com is a great software to house all into one, but is there a way we can use that program to import our games into a media portain interface, so like you can click on games, then you can click on what type of media you want to play (nintendo, etc) and then it shows pictures of each game, you click on a game picture and it starts playing? Is this possible??

ASiDiE

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 14, 2005
    USA
    I was looking for in the meedio forums and noticed the author of Mygames was wondering were to go with his product. Because of the yahoo/meedio thing he doesn't know if mygames will be supported with yahoo. He has a POLL over HERE. If you have a meedio forums account or want to sign up to to vote, that would be cool. Mediaportal is currently in second place! Please vote to get this wonder product added to MP.

Mygames is a comerical product... which means its not free. But 10 bucks is a small price to pay for this wonder product.

mzemina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 23, 2005
    Tulsa, OK
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Why doesn't some developer just pick up the great work that was accomplished by waeberd - his plugin was named MyPrograms and it allowed for the launching of MAME console emulators. If pictures are wanted just modify the code (Waeberd has said he would help any developer wanting his help to understand it) to just make the mods to include pictures?

aasmund Nordal

Portal Pro
    June 20, 2005
    Norway
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    I am using my programs now for nes snes amiga and mame.
    It's working great :)
    Btw, I got pictures? at least on snes.
    I tried to download data for amiga games, but was not so much info on amiga games.

But the more stuff for mediaportal the better, so I say vote.

msj33

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2005
    Home Country
    England England
    Is it just me, or does the My program MAME direct importer not work.???

I've just imported all my games fine, and set up the MAME32, but when i click "launch" to test one of my games, it does not work - nothing happens!

When i open mame32 directly it works......please help

/Morten

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom