Get the ATI Remote Wonder up and running in 5 minutes flat!! (2 Viewers)

P

Pablo99

I tried the Plugin for MP that goes in the RW+ config. That works very nicely in MP. I tried following the instructions for the other one that configures the TV button, but it only breifly flashs a CMD window and will not run my batch file to start MP.

mPod

Portal Pro
January 26, 2005
Berlin
Home Country
Germany Germany
Pablo99 said:
but it only breifly flashs a CMD window and will not run my batch file to start MP.
Sounds like bad paths in your batch file. Make them absolute, not relative. Use variables like %ProgramFiles%. You can get a list of the used variables by typing "set" at a command prompt.

P

Pablo99

That was my first though, but if I click the batch file from explorer MP opens. When I press the TV button on the remote, it is apparently not running my batch file. I think I may have a clue. The plugin is named ATIMMC.exe (like Ati's MMC TV Player) MMC is not compatible with the new TV Wonder Elite, so I do not have that application installed. I suspect I should change the name of my plugin to match the exe for the Cyberlink PowerCinema. I think that is what is mapped by default to the TV Button on the Remote Wonder when the TV Wonder Elite is installed.

I'll try that when i get home tonight and let you know what happens.

A

Anonymous

so how did it work?

I have a RW elite and amtrying to figure out how to configure it to work with MP, but have had no sucess thus far.

any help would be appreciated.

P

Pablo99

Unfortunately no. I haven't been able to get it working either. I haven't had much time to play with it either.

Zamurai

October 11, 2006
Home Country
Finland Finland
Hello, Im new with MP, started up with it yeasterday and been tweaking it all the time.

I own a Remote Wonder II but can't get it working properly, it's not X10 series remote so Key Master or Factory won't work with it... Is there some other way to get it fully functionable? Doing own configurations ain't a problem for me. If anyone has any ideas, please help me, thanks.

Wouldn't like to buy a new remote for this...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom