[other] Getting the word out.... MORE PR!!!!! (3 Viewers)

Lyfesaver74

Public Relations
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 25, 2010
    Texas
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Okay guys... I am home, the show is all done =) I am exhausted, hot, sweaty, and now I have to hook all these computers back up in the house. Let me get everything back as it should and I will have a full report tomorrow... lots of feedback.... so I have a lot to type out. I kept a register and log, but seeing as how the internet was so crappy, I did it all by longhand.

Thx to cyberfix for coming out and helping with the show. Much thanks!!

cyberfix

Portal Member
    January 16, 2007
    Home Country
    so I have a lot to type out. I kept a register and log, but seeing as how the internet was so crappy, I did it all by longhand.

Thx to cyberfix for coming out and helping with the show. Much thanks!!

Thanks for the opportunity to share the excitement with folks and for spear-heading such a great idea. I now know that I am not alone and that other US users do really exist! LOL! If I could had provided a better internet connection, I would have! :)

Get some rest, I am sure you need it! :D

Lyfesaver74

Public Relations
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 25, 2010
    Texas
    Home Country
    Its midnite CDT here, I will be awake for another hour or two and in the MP Ventrilo server, if anyone wants to talk about the show. Sorry no live stream this time as the provided wifi sucked and as I did not take my "Server" with all my media with me (just a select few) all the bandwidth from my 4G internet went to streaming my media to the show. And the upload from it is only about 2mb, so not sure if it would have been worthwhile =(

Okay, off to bed... i have a lot more to write, but it will have to wait until tomorrow.

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    I will have a full report tomorrow... lots of feedback.... so I have a lot to type out. I kept a register and log, but seeing as how the internet was so crappy, I did it all by longhand.
    It might be easier to just type it all into a Blog which everyone can view? Copy and paste from forum is not seamless :( and Blog report will get more attention from press, visitors etc who do not frequent our forums.

I can give you access to add a Blog if you want.

Lyfesaver74

Public Relations
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 25, 2010
    Texas
    Home Country
    Okay, I am back at the report. Had to do house chores this AM (weed eat, mow, clean gutters etc), but I am working on the report again now. Once again i will be in the MP Ventrilo server if anyone wants to talk about the show.

Dadeo: I have already written out a lot. If you want to cut and paste it into a blog or if u want me to, then that is cool.

4PM CDT - Should be done with a full report in about an hour or two. Remember...... you guys asked for this!!! =)

Lyfesaver74

Public Relations
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 25, 2010
    Texas
    Home Country
    Okay...here it is!!! It is not a Press Release, just in house notes, so there is a lot to read!! Need cherry pick and polish up a press release with photos and videos. Working on that next.

Report - BigDesign

Lyfesaver74

Public Relations
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 25, 2010
    Texas
    Home Country
    I forgot to add int he timeline on saturday about the video interview I did for MP at the show.. adding it now

rekenaar

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2006
    Home Country
    South Africa South Africa
    Okay...here it is!!! It is not a Press Release, just in house notes, so there is a lot to read!! Need cherry pick and polish up a press release with photos and videos. Working on that next.

Report - BigDesign

Nice reading - THANK YOU!

And really sorry to hear about your camera...

...and about Nicky - (that he is not a she... ;) )

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom