Glitches with forum? (1 Viewer)

mzemina

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 23, 2005
    Tulsa, OK
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I was just wondering if there are known glitches with the vBulletin software? I see that the MP logo is gone at the top and replaced with the vBulletin logo. Along with that the last couple of days I have needed to "sign-in" again and all the knowstop points where lost and I needed to re-read several forums to try and get caught up. I am not (hopefully not coming across as that) complaining - just wondering what is happening behind the scenes? If there is a thread that addressed this, sorry.

Plus I looks like I have to add my avatar again.

Mike

smnnekho

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 6, 2006
    Germany
    I was just wondering if there are known glitches with the vBulletin software? I see that the MP logo is gone at the top and replaced with the vBulletin logo. Along with that the last couple of days I have needed to "sign-in" again and all the knowstop points where lost and I needed to re-read several forums to try and get caught up. I am not (hopefully not coming across as that) complaining - just wondering what is happening behind the scenes? If there is a thread that addressed this, sorry.

Plus I looks like I have to add my avatar again.

Mike

https://www.team-mediaportal.com/news/global/forums_are_down_for_maintenance.html

Further you have to select the other "Forum-Skin" in your User CP

edit: Mpod is such a fast writer (-;

natrlhy

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 2, 2006
    Bay Area, CA
    Home Country
    I am noticing that the responsivness of the forums has decreased dramatically. As an example, when clicking to reply to this thread, it took about 45 seconds for the reply box to appear. General browsing around on the forum takes about as long for threads to appear. I live in the US and did not see this issue after the first migration to vBulletin.

I just thought I would mention this.

Lars E.

Portal Member
    March 28, 2005
    Norway
    I am noticing that the responsivness of the forums has decreased dramatically. As an example, when clicking to reply to this thread, it took about 45 seconds for the reply box to appear. General browsing around on the forum takes about as long for threads to appear. I live in the US and did not see this issue after the first migration to vBulletin.

I just thought I would mention this.

I'm in Scandinavia and seeing the same. It happened after the maintenance.

infinite.loop

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 26, 2004
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    i just heard that these are routing-problems from USA --> Europe and that this will only be temporary
    exactly

the serverload was very low during the whole day (as expected). :)

today is monday and this day is know for every kind of shitty problems :mad:

but the configuration process was very smooth today. i only have to do a few small changes and tweaks tomorrow, then everything is done.

the progress can be viewed ::here::

pocketpal

Portal Member
    January 9, 2005
    Indiana, USA
    Home Country
    You may already be aware, but practically everyone seems to be classified as a Portal Member now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom