[EPG] Go back in history in epg (2 Viewers)

kkendall

Portal Pro
April 24, 2007
Gouda
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Started on: 2011-09-24
last update: 2011-09-24

Summary:
Add the ability to go back (one or a few days) in the EPG to see what we've missed.

Area:
EPG

Description:
It would be very helpfull if we could go back (one or a few days) in the EPG to see what we've missed, ie. so we could plan recordings of missed programs in the future. At the moment it is restricted to go back in time in the EPG only to 0.00...Everything before that point is inaccessable. I hope this change is implemented because it would make life so much easier :)

tourettes

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2005
    In addition to that I would like to see the already recorded programs marked in the "history" EPG. Currently that marking is removed as soon as the recording for the program ends.

kkendall

Portal Pro
    April 24, 2007
    Gouda
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    In addition to that I would like to see the already recorded programs marked in the "history" EPG. Currently that marking is removed as soon as the recording for the program ends.

Yes! that too. And that used to be the case...but this was removed :(

doveman

Portal Pro
    February 12, 2008
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    +1, for being able to go back a day at least. It oftens annoys me when I'm watching past midnight and find I can't go back.

kkendall

Portal Pro
    April 24, 2007
    Gouda
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Any news on this? Is this going to be implemented in 1.3?

kkendall

Portal Pro
    April 24, 2007
    Gouda
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

Yes! that too. And that used to be the case...but this was removed :(

I tried to resist that change but was not able :)

Does anybody have any idea why this usefull recording marking in the past was removed?? What is the reason MP doesn't allow you to see in the EPG what you have recorded in the past?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom