Google Calendars Plugin (1 Viewer)

thlucas

Portal Pro
February 11, 2011
Omaha, NE
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Hi All,

My apologies for the late delay in getting back to everyone on the thread. I have been swamped at work, and have not had much time to devote to MP development. I have some vacation time coming up though, and will be updating the Google Calendars plugin to work with the new 1.2.1 FINAL version. It was working with the 1.2.0 BETA, but the MP developers must have changed something with the compatibility checker.

Anyhow, be looking for an update within the next couple of weeks.

Thanks - Todd

mpsam

Portal Pro
June 16, 2009
Thanks for the info. I took a look at it. It does what I want but I was hoping for something a bit more private. This makes the calender available to the whole world. Local to my HTPC or network is what I was hoping for.

bribbon

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 11, 2008
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    AW: Google Calendars Plugin

hi community
    thanks to thlucas for your great calendar plugin. it works very well :)

I'am searching a plugin for the Google Reader (RSS). I need it on my android phone and o so into the browser. it would be nice to have it in MediaPortal!
    does anyone have a idee?

greets

thlucas

Portal Pro
    February 11, 2011
    Omaha, NE
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Re: AW: Google Calendars Plugin

I'am searching a plugin for the Google Reader (RSS). I need it on my android phone and o so into the browser. it would be nice to have it in MediaPortal! does anyone have a idee?

Not for sure about the Google Reader application - is it comparable to the MP InfoService plugin? I am not that familiar with the Google Reader.

edterbak

Portal Pro
    March 4, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I have a question:

Is there anybode who got the plugin working with the skin AVALON? I fell in love with that skin.... but no google calendars support (I think)

bribbon

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 11, 2008
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    AW: Re: AW: Google Calendars Plugin

I'am searching a plugin for the Google Reader (RSS). I need it on my android phone and o so into the browser. it would be nice to have it in MediaPortal! does anyone have a idee?

Not for sure about the Google Reader application - is it comparable to the MP InfoService plugin? I am not that familiar with the Google Reader.

You're right thlucas. this is comparabler to the InfoService plugin. I'll have to ask in the thread from InfoService.
    Thanks for your quick reply!

I have a question:

Is there anybode who got the plugin working with the skin AVALON? I fell in love with that skin.... but no google calendars support (I think)
    The Avalon Skin is brand new. Maybe it's possible that they doesn't have a skin file for the calendar plugin at this time. You have to ask the author from this skin..

greetz

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom