Great new look on the website. (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

Awesome job - its almost a shame to jump into the forums which doesn't share the same look-and-feel

Well done Samsonite, your contributions to MP so far have really added that special touch (not to take anything away from Frodo and co who are also legends).

A

Anonymous

Just one question about the new nav menu. This may prevent google from being able to crawl the content within each menu option. As I understand it google and co don't do Javascript menus...?

I imagine someone else would be able to say better whether this is true or not, but if you are concerned as to whether the subcontent turns up in searches or not then it may be worth checking.

A

Anonymous

goosey said:
Just one question about the new nav menu. This may prevent google from being able to crawl the content within each menu option. As I understand it google and co don't do Javascript menus...?

I imagine someone else would be able to say better whether this is true or not, but if you are concerned as to whether the subcontent turns up in searches or not then it may be worth checking.

Hmm, anyone have some more information on this? If this is the case there might be reason to add a footer on all pages that contains the links.

And thanks all for the nice feedback, it was much appriciated and gave me a good start this morning :)

A

Anonymous

Hmm Am I the only one who does not like it? ;) :lol:

j/k
Again: You did a terrific job Samsonite! Will enjoy updating it everytime. :)

MrMario64

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 22, 2004
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    The plasma reminds me of meedio site a bit.....
    But is shows MP so it looks better :)))

A

Anonymous

MrMario64 said:
    The plasma reminds me of meedio site a bit.....
    But is shows MP so it looks better :)))

It is a nice plasma :) there are not that many nice product images of plasmas actually. You kind of want that standing look and most are hung on a wall :)

A

Anonymous

I can make a picture for ya Samsonite of my plasma. It is standing too and then you do not have to edit the MCE skin in to it. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom