Gui size in Moving Pictures Plug in (1 Viewer)

domcot

Portal Member
October 14, 2008
Home Country
Canada Canada
Yes this is my second post on this subject. Sorry, but really enjoying MP just want to get moving pictures working properly. When I go to moving pictures in MP 60% of my screen is cut off so in thumbs view for instance I cant see over half of my movies. I have searched through the forums and throughout the plug in configurer but cannot find an answer or an adjustment for this. Is there any type of adjustment I have missed. Any ideas?

Thanks for any help...

WebKnight

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 11, 2006
    Akershus
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    which skin do you use and what resolution is your screen?

For me it all looks good in monochrome, but in Blue3 I only see a about 1/4 of the infoscreen (top left is visible)

I have a 1920x1080 TV

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Are you using a 16:9 skin, ie xface or Aeon Wide or any of the other ones.

If using a 4:3 skin it will look odd, ie Blue3 for this you would need these files https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/moving-pictures-284/generic-4x3-skin-please-test-45585/

I have tried the with covers version and that works in Blue3, even if the aspect ratio is out.

And please stop asking the same question in different threads, people get lost with multiple threads about the same subject, its also against forum rules to cross post, keep any further questions regarding this here :)

Thanks

domcot

Portal Member
    October 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    It sounds like I am using the wrong skin. I am currently using Blue3...will try the other suggestions tonight and post the results. Sorry about starting a new thread.....I appreciate the help.

domcot

Portal Member
    October 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    It was the 4:3 skin i was using. Have it working now with titanium. Will continue to try new 16:9 skins. Thanks for all the help!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom