Moving Pictures (24 Viewers)

Hey, glad to see you back here, @fforde ! The only solution has been to either create a new database or fall back to an old database that hasn't been corrupted and re-import all the new movies again. :( Emph
Hey, glad to see you back here, @fforde ! The only solution has been to either create a new database or fall back to an old...
DOWNLOAD Moving Pictures is a movie management plug-in that focuses on ease of use and flexibility. Point it to your movies...
Replies
Views
Would it be a lot of work?
Would it be a lot of work?
English in next post. Update! Brudertac hat nun die Pflege des Skriptes übernommen. Die jeweils aktuellste Version findest du...
Replies
Views
Here they are.
Here they are.
Please use this thread to share your custom Category Images that you think other users might find useful. I have provided a...
Replies
Views
Benefit of CORVID-19 #StayAtHome order is that I finally have time for the small tasks that kept falling through the cracks, so fixed all the images (finally), updated all the links to the correct forum thread, and added a new SQL section that has helped me clean up my own collection. Did not update any screenshots, so they might...
Benefit of CORVID-19 #StayAtHome order is that I finally have time for the small tasks that kept falling through the cracks, so...
This is a FAQ for the Moving-Pictures plugin. It answer common questions often asked on the forum. Over time more solutions will...
Replies
Views
Oops, corrected :)
Oops, corrected :)
UPDATE (November 29th 2019): v2.1.8 - Account for new URL reference in RegEx v2.1.7 - Force HTTPS/SSL on all the FilmAffinity URLs...
Replies
Views
Hi Jiro, sorry for late response, please go ahead and modify the script as necessary. As I no longer use MediaPortal (I moved my HTPC to Linux platform), I leave it up to others to keep the script up-to-date. Thanks
Hi Jiro, sorry for late response, please go ahead and modify the script as necessary. As I no longer use MediaPortal (I moved my...
This is continuation of this thread. Czech scraper script for CSFD.cz Script for great MovingPictures plugin. Movie name could be...
Replies
Views
Now that MovingPictures supports Posters and Fanart from fanart.tv, you guys should get over there and help contribute and/or donate. Artwork from http://fanart.tv is excellent, it's a nice source for clean artwork without all the usual junk that appears on posters these days. Cheers
Now that MovingPictures supports Posters and Fanart from fanart.tv, you guys should get over there and help contribute and/or...
Now that MovingPictures supports Posters and Fanart from fanart.tv, you guys should get over there and help contribute and/or...
Replies
Views
As many of you probably know, all backdrops for Moving Pictures are currently retrieved from themoviedb.org. This site is a great community driven resource and it exists because people just like you have volunteered to contribute in the past. I would strongly encourage you to contribute to this great site in any way you can, they are...
As many of you probably know, all backdrops for Moving Pictures are currently retrieved from themoviedb.org. This site is a great...
As many of you probably know, all backdrops for Moving Pictures are currently retrieved from themoviedb.org. This site is a great...
Replies
Views
I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
I have all of my media on a NAS. I guess it might just be a network issue, then.
Whenever I go into the back end for Moving Pictures, it almost immediately hangs on the Movie Importer tab. If I want to go into...
Replies
Views
Thank for your reply. I just happened to need to add another movie into that folder, when I did that, MovPictures automatically picked up the other movie.
Thank for your reply. I just happened to need to add another movie into that folder, when I did that, MovPictures automatically...
I added 3 movies, out of the 3 it picked up 2 and imported. I restarted MP multiple times but it still wouldn't pick it up. Added 2...
Replies
Views
What's the best way to select a different backdrop? Sometimes the first selected backdrop is not great and I'd like to select another. Moving Pictures scales down the high res pictures and shrinks the filesize as well so I can't just go to fanart or themoviedb and get the images without doing some extra work to get the file right...
What's the best way to select a different backdrop? Sometimes the first selected backdrop is not great and I'd like to select...
What's the best way to select a different backdrop? Sometimes the first selected backdrop is not great and I'd like to select...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Skin Properties DE
Thanks RoChess. Somehow I always forget the web archive when looking for information that leads to dead links. :rolleyes:
Thanks RoChess. Somehow I always forget the web archive when looking for information that leads to dead links. :rolleyes:
Not sure if I’ve missed this info somewhere here but is there a full list or wiki that’s actually working with a full list of...
Replies
Views
Yes, unfortunately, this would need a code change to support it. Next time I'm doing something on the plugin I'll try and remember to add support for this sort order.
Yes, unfortunately, this would need a code change to support it. Next time I'm doing something on the plugin I'll try and...
Hi, I was wondering if there is anyone who might be able to help me out. Is there a way to either use the sort feature and/or a...
Replies
Views
I have the same problem for a week or so. And indeed, like Neoculture said above, it is a problem of window size. If you hover on the taskbar icon then right-click the window thumbnail (for me it was full white, no preview) the choose maximize, the window shows in full screen. If I try to exit maximize to restore the window to a...
I have the same problem for a week or so. And indeed, like Neoculture said above, it is a problem of window size. If you hover on...
When I try to start Moving Pictures configurations, it started up, I get an icon bar in the taskbar at the bottom but no window...
Replies
Views
Also clear your "log" folder before running the import. In the backend importer (from the Configuration/Plugins/MovingPictures), there's a setting for ignored files you can try to disable. I'm using Mediaportal right now, so can't check exactly how it's worded. Emph
Also clear your "log" folder before running the import. In the backend importer (from the Configuration/Plugins/MovingPictures)...
Guys, I could really use some suggestions on this one. I've a large film collection that I've recently transferred over to a new...
Replies
Views
Version 1.8.0 Fixed search and taglines, IMDb 8 number id, Will use Swedish release date if available or else the first release date
Version 1.8.0 Fixed search and taglines, IMDb 8 number id, Will use Swedish release date if available or else the first release date
I've completed a first draft of a Swedish scraper. I did some more comparisons between filmdelta, moviezine and filmtipset.se and...
Replies
Views
Hello all, Recently I have been having a few problems importing movies to Moving Pictures using the IMDB+ plugin (missing fields) so I have decided to have a go at creating an XML based on the XBMC Local xml. This has not been tested with multi languages and it has been configured for my personal collection. I'm hoping it will work...
Hello all, Recently I have been having a few problems importing movies to Moving Pictures using the IMDB+ plugin (missing fields)...
Hello all, Recently I have been having a few problems importing movies to Moving Pictures using the IMDB+ plugin (missing fields)...
Replies
Views
in MP config goto plugins -> MovingPictures and open the config. There you can delete the wanted movies ;)
in MP config goto plugins -> MovingPictures and open the config. There you can delete the wanted movies ;)
I am using MediaPortal 1.30 and Moving Pictures. In fact, I have been using them for so long that my movie list is now... a mess...
Replies
Views
Fresh install of MP with Moving Pictures and IMDB+ (newest versions) on a new Windows 10 machine. Started scraping part of my library. I'm used to a relatively smooth and fast process. But now it was EXTREMELY slow. Also many titles that always gets identified by IMDB+ now were not. Themoviedb.org instead provided details. At first...
Fresh install of MP with Moving Pictures and IMDB+ (newest versions) on a new Windows 10 machine. Started scraping part of my...
Fresh install of MP with Moving Pictures and IMDB+ (newest versions) on a new Windows 10 machine. Started scraping part of my...
Replies
Views
I just had this same issue, however I noticed I installed Moving Picture through the extensions manager, and behold I had installed 1.6.2 by accident Reinstall to version 1.8.4.1 with it all fixed. If it wasn't for this thread, I may not of checked... Thanks you!
I just had this same issue, however I noticed I installed Moving Picture through the extensions manager, and behold I had installed...
It's like Mediainfo isn't working or something. In MP-TVSeries it's working fine. But with Moving Pictures, newly imported movies...
Replies
Views
I've been rebuilding my database yesterday, as I like to use the Release date rather than the year to sort movies when they're in categories, like "Marvel" or "Harry Potter", and there's a bug that removes the Release date field from the sorting options after a while (corrupt database?). I've used the nfo tool that creates .nfo files...
I've been rebuilding my database yesterday, as I like to use the Release date rather than the year to sort movies when they're in...
I've been rebuilding my database yesterday, as I like to use the Release date rather than the year to sort movies when they're in...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Re-importing Movies DE
So after playing around with it over the last few days I have managed to work out how I did it previously. I select the Movie and then press the Info button on my Harmony remote and this brings up a list of actions of which resend to importer is is one. Not sure what the button maps to on a Microsoft remote. Just glad I worked it...
So after playing around with it over the last few days I have managed to work out how I did it previously. I select the Movie and...
Hi, I think I am having a senior moment here as I have done this previously but just can't seem to get it right now. I have a...
Replies
Views
Got into Disk Management to Change Drive Letter and Path for J: but found the "Mount in the following empty NTFS folder" & "Browse" are both grayed out. Diskpart using an Admin CMD allowed me to Select Volume and Assign it to an empty NTFS folder. You've been a great help.
Got into Disk Management to Change Drive Letter and Path for J: but found the "Mount in the following empty NTFS folder" & "Browse"...
Hi, I'm investigating how to get a failover command developed. Such as : FAILOVER <\\server\sharedfolders\SD02 | local HDD...
Replies
Views
OK, managed to give it a test and there is indeed an easier way to fix it than editing the database directly. Those two files were not on the ignore list, but were listed in the movie list as if they had been imported, although they did not appear in the list in the GUI in MediaPortal. Clicking the "remove and ignore files" (or...
OK, managed to give it a test and there is indeed an easier way to fix it than editing the database directly. Those two files were...
When scrolling down the list of films in MovingPictures, when I come to a particular film it will freeze for a few seconds then MP...
Replies
Views
Yeah - I could see that being a complete PITA to redo! Mine's fairly simple: For the movies /movies/Movie name (YEAR)/Movie name (year) [edition].ext For the TV series /series name (year if applicable)/season xx/ series - SxxExx - title.ext The filters are all pretty much all I need... Would like this though: Suggested Plugin
Yeah - I could see that being a complete PITA to redo! Mine's fairly simple: For the movies /movies/Movie name (YEAR)/Movie name...
Hi Guys Anyone have a way of resetting the default filters in the 'Movie Manager' tab (the ... menu is missing a couple)?
Replies
Views
Yeah you can delete those old ones, as I do it on occasion myself and it has no impact. That is one of the things on my ToDo list for the plugin to delete all the old scraper-script entries except perhaps for the previous one, so at all times there would only be two IMDb+ scripts (current and previous as a backup). There is no limit...
Yeah you can delete those old ones, as I do it on occasion myself and it has no impact. That is one of the things on my ToDo list...
Hello, After a couple of years without changing the release, MovingPictures is suddenly very slow at retreiving movies details. I...
Replies
Views
Well one dirty trick is to adjust the filmtipset XML scraper-script to list itself as an English one, and then just disable all the other movie-detail source ones (or adjust order). Then you can keep things set to automatic with language selection. The TMDB scraper is internal and C# based, so will be a much longer delay waiting for...
Well one dirty trick is to adjust the filmtipset XML scraper-script to list itself as an English one, and then just disable all the...
Lately, I've not been getting the English cover as number one but instead other languages. Sometimes I can manually toggle the next...
Replies
Views
Thanks RoChess, I tried the help first and saw it was broken. Two threads is working fine on an I3.
Thanks RoChess, I tried the help first and saw it was broken. Two threads is working fine on an I3.
I'm starting a new thread about an old issue of which I seem to be the only one having trouble with. When I use ANY version of MP...
Replies
Views
Looks like updating to MePo 1.24 has done the trick. Audio now correctly scanned and reported.
Looks like updating to MePo 1.24 has done the trick. Audio now correctly scanned and reported.
I have a bunch of movie files where Moving Pictures reports the soundtrack is stereo when in fact it is 5.1 If I use the latest...
Replies
Views
Nice one @fischy667 - I hadn't noticed that option. Sounds like it'll do what I want - I'll give it a try later when people aren't watching stuff. EDIT: It worked :) Thanks again for the hint
Nice one @fischy667 - I hadn't noticed that option. Sounds like it'll do what I want - I'll give it a try later when people aren't...
I've moved all my big storage, including films, out of my media PC and onto a NAS. Is there an easy way to tell MovingPictures...
Replies
Views
The substring hassle was done to use RegExp match with new hardcoded "tt" prefix. RegExp replace would have been better, but sometimes we take the easy route. Captured groups with the 2nd match would also worked, and then named groups are needed in the event preceeding groups are optional. Just must easier to kill off the old code...
The substring hassle was done to use RegExp match with new hardcoded "tt" prefix. RegExp replace would have been better, but...
@ltfearme not sure how much you want to fix the scraper-scripts caught in the search, but please find time to fix the NFO and...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have the same issue. Moving Pictures Configuration starts, but I have no GUI. Only a entry in the tool bar. I've attached the log files. I can't see any problem. I hope someone can help me. Thnx maZe
Hello, I have the same issue. Moving Pictures Configuration starts, but I have no GUI. Only a entry in the tool bar. I've...
Hi, I'm hoping it's something silly that gives med this error, on my part that is. But since a while back I can't see the config...
Replies
Views
Find official package for MP 1.23+ here: damienhaynes/moving-pictures
Find official package for MP 1.23+ here: damienhaynes/moving-pictures
Hello, Moving Pictures needs an update to support MediaPortal 1.23 Regeszter Edition. The release of 1.23 broke all plugins who...
Replies
Views
Thanks
Thanks
Hello to all, I use Moving Pictures to manage my video library. After the first scraping no problems for the data of the films that...
Replies
Views
Glad it worked. Please edit thread title to show [solved] (should be icon or option somewhere for you), that way this thread will be clearly marked for others who might run into the same issue.
Glad it worked. Please edit thread title to show [solved] (should be icon or option somewhere for you), that way this thread will...
Hi It seems that moving pictures importer wont add files from a removable drive I have a MS Surface tablet, with a 128gb MicroSD...
Replies
Views
I'm pretty sure that for the fanart.tv and TMDb image providers, we use the language defined in MediaPortal (which probably defaults to your Windows regional setting). You can override the language from the MovingPictures config tool in the Importer Settings -> Data Sources section but you can't override per source.
I'm pretty sure that for the fanart.tv and TMDb image providers, we use the language defined in MediaPortal (which probably...
When importing movies, Moving Pictures uses the regional format from Windows to determine which language to use when scraping the...
Replies
Views
You were right, I have re-installed the My Anime 3 plugin and the search in MP now works again! :)
You were right, I have re-installed the My Anime 3 plugin and the search in MP now works again! :)
Hi, I just discovered that MediaPortal crashes when I search a movie in Moving Pictures. I enter the phrase and when I want to...
Replies
Views
@henso, finding free time is about as fruitful as locating a time-machine, so I'm fully aware :D Struggled to find the conversation in question, but there have been some MP2 devs I have had conversations with, and discussions I've shared my input on that adding XML scraper-script support to MP2 would be useful. Was asked to convert...
@henso, finding free time is about as fruitful as locating a time-machine, so I'm fully aware :D Struggled to find the...
The CDUniverse scraper-script will import your adult collection with as much details as possible, and get high resolution front and...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom