Hauppage NOVA - S DVB-S keys (1 Viewer)

dominique

Portal Pro
May 17, 2007
sdfsdfsdf
Home Country
Cameroon Cameroon
Is it possible to use media portal and DVB-S card to watch locked satelite program? I wannt tu use keys from internet to decode locked programs.. This works ok with other programs like ProgDVB.. What I must to do in media portal to use this options? Thank you.. I now.. it's illegal..:oops:

dominique

Portal Pro
May 17, 2007
sdfsdfsdf
Home Country
Cameroon Cameroon
I can't belive that nobody don't know answer.. I realy need this. I have branded STB and I pay for about 30 programs.. But I wannt to watch this programs via DVB-S card, not with exsternal STB.. Now I capture this programs via S-VIDEO. Our provider give us branded STB, and we can't move card to anoter better STB or DVB-S card.

dominique

Portal Pro
May 17, 2007
sdfsdfsdf
Home Country
Cameroon Cameroon
yes probably .. but its not completly ilegal.. I pay every monath for this programs, and I only wannt to have good picture and sound ,and not via exsternal STB .. ( and this STB is very bad... i want to buy better, but card work only in this STB.. Provider lock STB and card. One can't work without other. How romantics.. :p ) Many programs have this feature for inputing reg keys.. I now that in many cases people use this for ilegal unlockig programs. So thanks .. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom