Hauppauge MediaMVP - skins, tips and resources. (3 Viewers)

tipstir

Portal Pro
May 5, 2007
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Update for Leopard VMCE Theme/Plugin v1.10

Build 1.10 - 11/26/08
--------------------
Movie Library gets index listing by show folder artwork thumbnails
Added active animated clock with day of the week for internet browser (web & weather)
Changed Picture Library Slideshow background to black
Clean Folders updated in the User folder now remove more junk files
Help on Theme file is now included

pdarxwdlkb.thumb250.jpg

Download here:
mmvpleopardvmce110.exe - FileFront.com

Build 1.00 - Released 10/20/08
--------------------------------

New release...

tipstir

Portal Pro
May 5, 2007
Home Country
New! Ball Tech Skin Theme/Plugin Replacement

Build 0.05beta - 11/29/08
------------------------------
Brand new with all the latest improved features
Full clock Sat 11.19.2008 01:49:18 AM on all plugins
Full Clock on on Internet Browser and Internet Weather
Internet Browser and Weather clock be shown on any color background
Still a work in progress skin theme and plugin.

Note live tv picture below was shot without flash image will vary
345109533.jpg

Real Creation Design Image (minus the clock)
uwwjqzmqlp.thumb500.jpg

Download here:

mmvpballtech.exe - FileFront.com

pilehave

Community Skin Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2008
    Hornslet
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Perhaps you should explain just a LITTLE about what that is...I have NO clue whatsoever.

Spragleknas

• Team MediaPortal
  • December 21, 2005
    Located
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    Well, tipstir has several thread in the "off topic" part with nice skins. Unfortunately he often fails to tell what the skins are for. I believe it is for MediaMVP - it is not related to MP in anyway, so I personally don't see the point of these posts, even if it is in the off-topic category.

Tipster:
    A challenge for you: Prove your skill - make a MediaPortal skin!
    Your signature do after all say that you are a "HTPC software coder", so understanding the skin-engine shouldn't be a big problem :) (IIRC you used to have "HTPC guru" in your signature)

tipstir

Portal Pro
    May 5, 2007
    Home Country
    Well, tipstir has several thread in the "off topic" part with nice skins. Unfortunately he often fails to tell what the skins are for. I believe it is for MediaMVP - it is not related to MP in anyway, so I personally don't see the point of these posts, even if it is in the off-topic category.

Tipster:
    A challenge for you: Prove your skill - make a MediaPortal skin!
    Your signature do after all say that you are a "HTPC software coder", so understanding the skin-engine shouldn't be a big problem :) (IIRC you used to have "HTPC guru" in your signature)

I could if you want me, I have the equipment now. Then I can make a skin for MP officially.. For MediaMVP. But there was user here who was using MediaMVP there much be others since the VMCE MVP has a lot of hits. I try to post the themes here and all over the net where the MVP is used. Thanks for allowing me to post here though..:D

Perhaps you should explain just a LITTLE about what that is...I have NO clue whatsoever.

I was in rush at the time didn't have the time to create video short either so it was a snap shot...
    This is for MediaMVP (Media Network Player) as with all PVR software you can use it to playback all your videos, music, internet radio, internet web browsing, internet weather animated radar and pictures.

And screenshots of a skin should be taken with the pc not with a camera

Well like I had said I was in a rush and wanted to get this out before I head out of town.. I am on laptop power so the real image I had created it above. in the first post now under the camera shot. Next few days I'll try to work on the skin some more. Might do something different? MP skin theme take more hours to get one out the door. But it could be done.

tipstir

Portal Pro
    May 5, 2007
    Home Country
    That's your opinion! It's Euro Balls will feature other functions. Not a waste of time.. It's beta might not end up looking like that though in the next release... Some users seem to like it's been download already. I just make what I think might work. VMCE ones work well. I have another one to release then that's about it for them. Time to move on to new ideas. iMVP might be out in Jan 2009.

Creating MP theme in the already crowded arena might take longer that I thought. MVP are workable. Not everyone going to like what I create but you have over 14 themes to choose from.

pilehave

Community Skin Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2008
    Hornslet
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    That's your opinion! It's Euro Balls will feature other functions. Not a waste of time.. It's beta might not end up looking like that though in the next release... Some users seem to like it's been download already. I just make what I think might work. VMCE ones work well. I have another one to release then that's about it for them. Time to move on to new ideas. iMVP might be out in Jan 2009.

Creating MP theme in the already crowded arena might take longer that I thought. MVP are workable. Not everyone going to like what I create but you have over 14 themes to choose from.

But...this is like pasting cheatcodes for WoW on a Counter-Strike website...why not join a community that really cares about MVP? In case you didn't notice, this website is dedicated to MediaPortal ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom