Help! Can't load TV Shows into MyTV Series. (newbie) (1 Viewer)

bryanbahr

February 9, 2009
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
So I'm brand new to this program, and I figured out how to download the TV Series plugin I think.
I have almost 500 different TV Shows downloaded to my portable hard drive, all organized like the following:

G:\TV Shows\The Office\Season 4\ 04 09 Diversity Day.avi

Being that they are all very organized, I have a hard time believing that it is impossible to "parse"(?) them with theTVdatabase.com or whatever. I am not good with html, so could somebody please recommend how I can go about transferring them over?
Being that there are so many files, I'd strongly prefer not to have to rename each and every file.

:D

Thanks in advance!

BB

x4mer

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 8, 2007
    Toronto
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    What makes you say it's impossible?

What error message are you getting?

How long did you wait?

Did you click the little arrow at the bottom of the config, to watch the log during import?

You don't need to know anything about html, just specify the path & click import.

bryanbahr

February 9, 2009
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    i dont think its impossible, i just cant figure out a way to do it.

given my example file name, what import path should i specify so that it works?
    All my files are highlighted pink and when i click Start Import, they dont go anwhere.

Should I add a specific text in the Parse fields?

Thanks

Wigash

February 7, 2009
    Home Country
    Poland Poland
    Try to rename only one season and check if that helps.
    I used renamer included in Total Commander (ctrl+m). I think the plugin interprate only the file names. So, as I see on your example you named file only by season and episode number, and episode name. Try to add name of series in file name.

how to check if Firefly series is in that database???

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom