Help, Ive fallen and i can't get up (1 Viewer)

buffalome902

Portal Member
February 19, 2008
OK guys, I was here about 1.5 years ago and used MediPortal, then i defected to Meedio, Well I am back for a bit, and I see your documentation has not improved much.

All I am trying to do is set up a TV Card for Media Poratl and a epg.

I did the install.

My first problem is getting the channels, I have a hauppauge hvr 950.....The config recognizes it, I get to the autyoscan part and it autoscans, but then what ? The channels don't seems to get saved anywhere , i cant find a way toi get them to show up. What do i do after autoscan ?

terence:D

buffalome902

Portal Member
February 19, 2008
Well I am also a bit confused on the difference and why i would use one as opposed to the other. I ass ume i am using ther standard, let me explain more detailed where i am. I open up media portal configuration program. I navigate to Television..Capture Card,
atwhich point I see my HVR 950, I then click on HVR 950, and then I go to another menu which gives me several tabs, one of which is AutoTune, Then I click it and , (the first time it scanned all channels and displayed as it went., Now it simply scans quickly, I assume because it realizes it hass already done it.

Now What? How do I get these channels so that I can change channels via the TV ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom