Help Me Donate to MP Development... (1 Viewer)

mr_toooasty

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 23, 2007
    I want to give you guys some cash.

I click donate get a euro designation screen and then get bumped by Pay-Pal.

Yes I have a Pay-Pal account....

Is there a link that I am missing for $USD designations?

I understand that the euro is worth more, but for some reason they keep paying me in dollars.

Thanks!

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I click donate get a euro designation screen and then get bumped by Pay-Pal.

You may have exclusions enabled, where you can only use your paypal account on certain websites, ie ebay.

No worries, sometimes it the thought that counts :)

mr_toooasty

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 23, 2007
    I e-mailed Pay-Pal and raised a little hell and now I guess I'm clear to use the Euro...

Just sent in the donation!

Thanks for all your work and excellent product!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Many thanks for your fast response. Hopefully I'll get to work through these items in the next few days. Kind regards.
    Many thanks for your fast response. Hopefully I'll get to work through these items in the next few days. Kind regards.
    Hi, I'm new to the world of HTPC and Media Portal but I've decided to give it a go since my Pioneer DVR-LX60D PVR failed and is...
    Replies
    Views
    Anecdotal testimonies are not helpful. If you guys would like to continue this chat, I'll move this thread to the Café section. The discussion about your issues is taking place here: Installation failing
    Anecdotal testimonies are not helpful. If you guys would like to continue this chat, I'll move this thread to the Café section...
    I have been looking for a replacement to Windows Media Center for a little over a year.No luck. Now, I'm no Microsoft fanboy, but I...
    Replies
    Views
    Updated with the guide to install an Intel HDMI audio Device that can stream 192kHz/24bit. If you have any question, feel free to reply here.
    Updated with the guide to install an Intel HDMI audio Device that can stream 192kHz/24bit. If you have any question, feel free to...
    I switched to MePo 2 with the release of MePo 2.1.1, and in the last months I focused on learning the program and fine tuning it...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 Plug Ins Won't Work DE
    Codec conflicts are unlikely to be the cause of this. In general, behaviour/reliability of FF/RW is very dependent on your GPU, and the codecs and splitter you choose to use. That's why I suggested simply trying different codecs. I'm not able to offer recommendations for you, because I completely avoid FF/RW. Instead I use skip...
    Codec conflicts are unlikely to be the cause of this. In general, behaviour/reliability of FF/RW is very dependent on your GPU, and...
    Finally got MP working with some help from some friendly folks here on the forum. But I couldn't leave well enough alone...
    Replies
    Views
    I apologize for not getting back to update this progress. I was in an accident at work on the 11th, and ended up with a broken toe. Sadly...my trial expired for the guide...so I'm going to have to tinker with it some more & make another email up to get another 7 day trial. Probably won't be for another week or so...but I'll post here...
    I apologize for not getting back to update this progress. I was in an accident at work on the 11th, and ended up with a broken toe...
    Ok, I'm getting VERY frustrated... Originally I tried to setup WebEPG, and with the help of RonD in this thread...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom