Help us to nail down the general problems with some technotrend cards (1 Viewer)

aswieton

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 22, 2007
    Warsaw
    Home Country
    Poland Poland
    note by infinityloop

Currently there seems to be an issue with (some) techotrend cards which we are trying to fix.

i have moved all posts from the "Help us testing the new TsWriter" thread to this one, because this issue is not ralated to it.

if you have the same problem please post here. we will provide you with further test-builds to nail the issue down.

:D
    /note by infinityloop

I had tested version 4 of tswriter file and still can't watch any scrambled channel on TT-Connect S2-3650 CI
    In log files is still the same error message:

TechnoTrend: bdaapiCIGetSlotStatus failed:15

I attached the logs files.
    Can someone tell me is there are plans to run it with TT boxes?

tourettes

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2005
    I had tested version 4 of tswriter file and still can't watch any scrambled channel on TT-Connect S2-3650 CI

Could you test this TsWriter? It's based on the old TsWriter source code, but it should solve the TechnoTrend related issue. If it's working then we'll update the new TsWriter source codes.

http://day2.no-ip.org/TT_TsWriter.ax

To install:
    1) stop tv service
    2) copy the TT_TsWriter.ax over the TsWriter.ax in TVE3 folder
    3) restart TVE3 service

tourettes

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2005
    just tried the tt tswriter. sound goes on some channels. disable and re-enable tv gets it working again

1) That TT_TsWriter.ax is only intented to be tested people who have probles with TechnoTrend DVB HW.

2) What audio codec you are using? Cyberlink audio decoder is known to have some no-audio issues (could be cadec or MP issue).

3) Seems like you are using MDAPI filter, please do the testing without it as it's not supported by the team and it has been previously causing lot of different kind of issues to people.

2008-01-26 21:23:37.718750 [12]: Send channel change to MDAPI filter Ca_Id:0x0 CA_Nr:2 ECM_PID:0

bigflause

Portal Pro
    August 14, 2007
    Home Country
    Ireland Ireland
    1) I'm using a tt C-1500

2) ffdshow audio

3) i'll give it a try but this wasn't happening with the v4

aswieton

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 22, 2007
    Warsaw
    Home Country
    Poland Poland

Could you test this TsWriter? It's based on the old TsWriter source code, but it should solve the TechnoTrend related issue. If it's working then we'll update the new TsWriter source codes.

http://day2.no-ip.org/TT_TsWriter.ax

To install:
    1) stop tv service
    2) copy the TT_TsWriter.ax over the TsWriter.ax in TVE3 folder
    3) restart TVE3 service

I have tested this TT_TSwriter.ax file but it doesn't solve the no audio/video problem. My TT box (dvbs s2-3650 ci) still can't decode scrambled channels. I don't have any more idea abut this. All the time in logs I have the same error message: TechnoTrend: bdaapiCIGetSlotStatus failed:15
    If you have any more ideas please give it to me. I can test everything. It is very important to me to solve this issue.

infinite.loop

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 26, 2004
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    My TT box (dvbs s2-3650 ci) still can't decode scrambled channels. .
    i assume that this worked earlier? :)

I don't have any more idea abut this. All the time in logs I have the same error message: TechnoTrend: bdaapiCIGetSlotStatus failed:15
    If you have any more ideas please give it to me. I can test everything. It is very important to me to solve this issue.
    i have noticed in the svn-logs that dman has updated a few things in the TV-Server and MP. now he is going throught the code an does some adapting. not sure if this is related. :)

*edit*
    just heard that dman is trying to fix this issue. so you should update your TV-Server installation to the latest build. :)

tourettes

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2005
    *edit*
    just heard that dman is trying to fix this issue. so you should update your TV-Server installation to the latest build. :)

Actually the updated TsWriter.ax is not in the SVn yet (only codes are). I did sent a PM to aswieton witch contains the 2nd TT related fix. If that works then I'll update the TsWriter binary in SVN and this thread.

infinite.loop

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 26, 2004
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Currently there seems to be an issue with (some) techotrend cards which we are trying to fix.

i have moved all posts from the "Help us testing the new TsWriter" thread to this one, because this issue is not ralated to it.

if you have the same problem please post here. we will provide you with further test-builds to nail the issue down.

:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom