Help with Maya Basic Home configuration

Discussion in 'Newcomers Forum' started by Tallguy, February 22, 2015.

1. Tallguy

Tallguy New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Home Country:
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi all,

I'm new to Media Portal & the MayaHD skin, but it looks great. My frustration however is that whenever I try to access the "MayaHD BasicHome Configuration" plugin in the MP Configurator, I get an "Unhandled exception" error. If I click continue, the plugin starts, but won't let me configure any of the menu's etc.

I've tried re-installing the .NET framework (which I understand can cause such problems), but to no avail. Please help ! All ideas gratefully appreciated. System is running on Windows 7 Home 64 bit, Intel iCore 3. I've tried both MP1.09 and 1.10 - with the same results.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. thelook

thelook Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello all! I'm new too.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  • About The Project

The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

In reaching this goal we are working every day to make sure our software is one of the best.

• Support MediaPortal!

The team works very hard to make sure the community is running the best HTPC-software. We give away MediaPortal for free but hosting and software is not for us.

Care to support our work with a few bucks? We'd really appreciate it!