Help with series management

Discussion in 'MediaPortal 1 Plugins' started by redfrog, January 3, 2014.

1. redfrog

redfrog Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Home Country:
    Germany Germany
    My English is not so good , so I used a translator.

Good morning together ,
    I am looking for a way to properly manage my series and include lack of consequences.
    Did the plugin - MyTvseries found with the administration works ansich beautiful.then there is still the WishList where you can let your yes with looking beautiful .These still good EPG data from tvmovie .
    Everything so far well and good, so far everything works and does what it should.
    But what I did not gefudne , so to speak, the link from MyTvseries with the wishlist, there already exists a lot of material must not be so shot from the front everything.

That is : for example, let's take NCIS , there is all the episodes of season 1 available to the 5, that should / could be taken so the database sent to the WishList the order please NCIS S01 E05 on or NCIS , " the title of the episode" .
    What I also still missing somehow is a list with ALL Available timers / scheduled recordings .Since there but now and again overlaps with the recordings comes when the images are created in MP is yes , the message Caution conflict in the wish list are these overlaps yes automatically taken out .Does the extent yes .

But disappear because , in the automatic programming things that you would have liked .And the manual programming , you have to laboriously then search the timer that you could then delete to create the other .Therefore, a complete overview of all timers would be very useful .This also is another example . one has two tuners we want to record Sky channels .There are two series of programmed automatically , and adjusts the assignment of the images would work , have been wiederhohlungen out automatically deleted as are required.So then you see spontaneous, hey there runs also still a beautiful film that I want to have , but it is the last chance the To affiliate , as no more retrying comes .Then you go but at the moment here and drops a series , then go to program the movie again and then again stzartet a searching run to the retrying a series to find .

Had the complete overview, you would disable the film programming , the serial and activate the widerhohlung the series. goes fast and you stay in a mask and does not have zich times back and forth switchen .

So I really hope that was not too much text :) Early morning and I've written it for granted.
    MfG redfrog

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  • About The Project

The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

In reaching this goal we are working every day to make sure our software is one of the best.

• Support MediaPortal!

The team works very hard to make sure the community is running the best HTPC-software. We give away MediaPortal for free but hosting and software is not for us.

Care to support our work with a few bucks? We'd really appreciate it!