Help with series management (1 Viewer)

redfrog

Portal Pro
January 2, 2014
Home Country
Germany Germany
My English is not so good , so I used a translator.

Good morning together ,
I am looking for a way to properly manage my series and include lack of consequences.
Did the plugin - MyTvseries found with the administration works ansich beautiful.then there is still the WishList where you can let your yes with looking beautiful .These still good EPG data from tvmovie .
Everything so far well and good, so far everything works and does what it should.
But what I did not gefudne , so to speak, the link from MyTvseries with the wishlist, there already exists a lot of material must not be so shot from the front everything.

That is : for example, let's take NCIS , there is all the episodes of season 1 available to the 5, that should / could be taken so the database sent to the WishList the order please NCIS S01 E05 on or NCIS , " the title of the episode" .
What I also still missing somehow is a list with ALL Available timers / scheduled recordings .Since there but now and again overlaps with the recordings comes when the images are created in MP is yes , the message Caution conflict in the wish list are these overlaps yes automatically taken out .Does the extent yes .

But disappear because , in the automatic programming things that you would have liked .And the manual programming , you have to laboriously then search the timer that you could then delete to create the other .Therefore, a complete overview of all timers would be very useful .This also is another example . one has two tuners we want to record Sky channels .There are two series of programmed automatically , and adjusts the assignment of the images would work , have been wiederhohlungen out automatically deleted as are required.So then you see spontaneous, hey there runs also still a beautiful film that I want to have , but it is the last chance the To affiliate , as no more retrying comes .Then you go but at the moment here and drops a series , then go to program the movie again and then again stzartet a searching run to the retrying a series to find .

Had the complete overview, you would disable the film programming , the serial and activate the widerhohlung the series. goes fast and you stay in a mask and does not have zich times back and forth switchen .

So I really hope that was not too much text :) Early morning and I've written it for granted.
MfG redfrog

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom