[solved] Help with Skin Fanart in new Media Portal 1.1.3 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tandoni

Portal Member
August 13, 2010
Hi,

I've just installed the New Media Portal 1.1.3 and am using Default wide Hd (the new one)

I'm having trouble accessing fanart from my scraper and movie folders where my personal fanart is,

for music videos and personal music, My Movie and Tv show fanart shows up no problem, but not 'my videos' fanart.

Not sure why, all the folders seem to be in the right place, Media Portal is not scraping them,

I attached log files, Thanks in advance

Cheers.

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Country flag
    I'm having trouble accessing fanart from my scraper and movie folders where my personal fanart is,
    FanartHandler plugin not installed ... or disabled ...

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

This is not possible if it is a self made series, like personal travel videos etc.
    This is not possible if it is a self made series, like personal travel videos etc.
    Hi! I have videos that I want to show in TV-Series, such as personal TV series and educational series. As some examples I have...
    Replies
    Views
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.1 MediaPortal 2.3.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common user requirements out of the box. Aside from its support for Live TV and Radio, it offers a complete media server for music, movies, and TV shows. Info is automatically downloaded from various sources to...
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.1 MediaPortal 2.3.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common...
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.1 MediaPortal 2.3.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common...
    Replies
    Views
    I am not sure that I understand what setup you are trying to achieve. Some suggestions: (1) Place the PC adjacent to the TV. Connect the video output from the PC to the video input on the TV. Most desktop PCs and laptops have HDMI output sockets these days, and most modern TVs have HDMI input sockets, so you simply need an...
    I am not sure that I understand what setup you are trying to achieve. Some suggestions: (1) Place the PC adjacent to the TV...
    I currently have Media Portal installed on just my PC as a library and viewing platform for my personal collection of videos and...
    Replies
    Views
    It is looking and working very well now and I am almost at the point of switching my HTPC to MP2, madvr would definitely push me over the edge for sure.;)
    It is looking and working very well now and I am almost at the point of switching my HTPC to MP2, madvr would definitely push me...
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3 MediaPortal 2.3 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common user...
    Replies
    Views
    Small skin graphics cached ... big not always ... While you in window al changes for windows skin ignored, when you reenter to this windowm its load skin again with all changes ... :)
    Small skin graphics cached ... big not always ... While you in window al changes for windows skin ignored, when you reenter to...
    Hi Guys, I just recently completed a major cleanup and reorganization of my media library. My media library is stored on a 10 TB...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom