HI, everyone (1 Viewer)

bingo99

Portal Member
June 14, 2014
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
I've been using MP for a while now, and am VERY satisfied with it's operation and performance.

May I take this opportunity to make a couple of suggestions

Firstly, I would like to see all the external programs (TV Server, Titan Editor, MP Configuration etc.) as a Sub-menu within the main MP program rather than separate modules

and secondly, as well as being able to assign separate hard drives to each tuner, I would like to be able to create a list of hard drives I have so that MP knows which order to use them

For example: If you have 3 hdd's available (D E F) then all recording would go to drive d
when drive D is full, then any NEW recordings go to drive E
when drive E is full then go to drive F

only when drive F is full would you need to start automatically deleting recordings

Has anyone any comments on whether this is possible (or desirable)

Either way I look forward to continued use of MP and further enhancements, so keep up the good work!!!!

Last edited:

Edalex

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2008
    Saratov
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    Well, Settings screen in MadiaPortal has almost all from MP Configuration. And some of skins have BasicHome Editor inside MediaPortal too (DefaultWide HD is among them). And yes, TVServer lacks GUI management but I hope it will change in its next generation, TVE 3.5

Neild7744

Portal Pro
    July 25, 2013
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    You could just raid your HDD for recording.

I use a 1.5tb hard drive and that's more than enough space...even for HD stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom