Tools and other software HID Demo (1 Viewer)

Stéphane Lenclud

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 29, 2013
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Lastest version now available from slions.net.
    The installer has changed from ClickOnce to Squirrel so you should uninstall older version.

HID Demo is now available as a ClickOnce application.

This application is quite useful to test your remotes, gamepads, keyboards and other input devices.
    If it works proper with this demo application it should work just the same with MP1.
    If you are having problems with your HID devices please report them in the Remotes or Input Device forums and tag me there like this: @Stéphane Lenclud

upload_2016-1-6_1-7-4.png upload_2016-1-6_1-9-20.png

Last edited:

wolfram4215

Portal Member
    July 25, 2017
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Sorry but I havent got a clue how to use HiD Demo

I have installed it and when i press delete, up, down, enter I get this as a result ?

Attachments

• hid demo.jpg
      hid demo.jpg
      143.9 KB

Stéphane Lenclud

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 29, 2013
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Latest version now available, see #1.
    It notably comes with the ability to invoke the Windows device properties dialog from the device list contextual menu.

rsbrux

Documentation Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 15, 2007
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    Windows Security in Windows 10 blocks the current version as containing Trojan:Win32/Zpevdo.B, even though dozens of online AV-testers on VirusTotal give it a clean bill of health. According to VirusTotal, only scumware.org accuses HID Demo 1.4.6 of containing "Malware". The "Search" function on the scumware.org site shows Gen:Variant.Ursu.805190 and Trojan.GenericKD.42903796. I suspect that HID Demo is being mistaken for a keylogger, since its purpose requires it to hook the Windows messaging stream. IAC, you may want to file a removal request on scumware.org. However, I don't know what can be done about Windows Security.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom