Hiding Files and Folders from View (1 Viewer)

Freadus

January 5, 2014
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Hi,

First off new to Media Portal but I finally think I have got what I wanted from a HTPC program after pulling my hair out with XBMC on several platforms. What is most important to me is to be able to play my single file FLACS. My music is arranged as follows: Artist Folder, Album, FLAC file with album artowkr and an "Extras" folder which has the rip log cue file etc.

Now my files have embedded cue which I would have liked to use, but not the end of the world I kept those cue files for just this sort of eventuality so can copy them into the main folder alongside the FLAC. Was super happy when i loaded up my test album and could see all the tracks and they actually played. WOOT!

Now what I would like to do is hide the "Extras" folder and the main FLAC file so I just see the tracks within the cue, is this at all possible?

Also I dont' know why but the big off button at the bottom of the screen doesn't do anything when i click on it, Am i being really slow as I have to manually force an application shutdown?

Many thanks in advance

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom