home
products
contribute
download
documentation
forum
Home
Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
All posts
Latest activity
Members
Registered members
Current visitors
Donate
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
New posts
Search forums
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Log in
Register
Navigation
Install the app
Install
More options
Contact us
Close Menu
Forums
HTPC Projects
HTPC Projects
Hiper Media Chassis w/ FloppyDTV
Contact us
RSS
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Reply to thread
Message
<blockquote data-quote="OrionHall" data-source="post: 218547" data-attributes="member: 56502"><p>Hi Moiristo,</p><p></p><p>Sorry - only just saw your question. I must have missed the auto-e-mail when you posted.</p><p></p><p>Nope - it's an AMD Sempron 3000 1.6Ghz based system. Sapphire PE-AM2RS485M-2 mobo and 1GB RAM. Only a small hard disk since all my media is on a server. I only found out recently that there's another version of that processor which uses even less power! Ah well - you live and learn. It works fine for my needs, though I admit it'll need an upgrade to handle HDTV quality.</p><p></p><p>Cheers,</p><p></p><p>OrionHall.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="OrionHall, post: 218547, member: 56502"] Hi Moiristo, Sorry - only just saw your question. I must have missed the auto-e-mail when you posted. Nope - it's an AMD Sempron 3000 1.6Ghz based system. Sapphire PE-AM2RS485M-2 mobo and 1GB RAM. Only a small hard disk since all my media is on a server. I only found out recently that there's another version of that processor which uses even less power! Ah well - you live and learn. It works fine for my needs, though I admit it'll need an upgrade to handle HDTV quality. Cheers, OrionHall. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Verification
Post reply
Forums
HTPC Projects
HTPC Projects
Hiper Media Chassis w/ FloppyDTV
Contact us
RSS
Top
Bottom