Ho to use myscript2? (1 Viewer)

wewe

Portal Pro
August 3, 2005
Herxheim
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi all (hi especially Clodo if you happen to read that),

I am planning to do some automation stuff with myscript2. I made it to install it and get it running (with 0.1.3 / CVS 26.8.). The examples work (cool to hear MP speaking :lol: ).

Now my question: I have no idea which "functions" (is that the right word?) I can use ... there is no docu and nearly no threats about it.

As far as I understood myscript2 is nothing else than sort of a "live compiler for C#" - so probably if I would crawl through MP's sources I could find out something. But then I could also try to "really develop" in C# ... (which would make no sense as I am no developer).

So how to find out what I can use?

For exaple I want to know how to start fullscreen TV (with the last used channel).

thanks+regards
WeWe

Clodo

Portal Pro
July 8, 2005
Milan, Italy
hi wewe, sorry but i discovered now this topic....

Yes, MyScript2 is a '"live compiler for C#".
When i develop MyScript2, i think that other devs that know the MP sources can help me to write sample scripts for the community, because i don't know very well MP code (for example, how to retrieve the last used channel).
In the next release i want to include some other little examples, but i need time to study the mp sources to write sample scripts...

bye! Clodo

wewe

Portal Pro
August 3, 2005
Herxheim
Home Country
Germany Germany
okay, meanwhile I did go the stony way and started to do what I want to do in c# ... 8)

thanks+regards
WeWe

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom