Hong Kong DMB-TH tuning parameters (2 Viewers)

williamwclee

Portal Member
January 22, 2011
Home Country
Hong Kong Hong Kong
i followed your advice but found out there was still no Hongkong Country.

screenshot for your reference:
http://home.netvigator.com/~allofus/mediaportalchannelsetup.jpg

mediaportalchannelsetup.jpg

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hi again

All I can say is that you must have put the file in the wrong place or renamed it.

1. It should be called "Hong Kong.All Regions.xml".
    2. Since you seem to be on Windows 7, the file should be saved to "C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal TV Server\TuningParameters\dvbt" with all the other tuning files. If there are no other files in the folder then you've put it in the wrong place. Also, make sure you put it in the dvbt folder, not one of the others by mistake.

williamwclee

Portal Member
    January 22, 2011
    Home Country
    Hong Kong Hong Kong
    in fact, i didn't have the directory (...\TuningParameters\dvbt\...) under the ...\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal TV Server\;

so i created it instead.

what other tuning files (I assume that they are *.xml) do you have?

can you name a few?

i use 1.1.2.

mm1352000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 1, 2008
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Hi

You have definitely put the file in the wrong place because there are entries in your country/region list which means there *must* already be other tuning files, and you should never have to create the tuning parameter folder. It is not C:\Program Files\ or C:\Program Files (x86) but C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal etc.. This folder is hidden by default on Windows; go here for instructions on how to un-hide it, then try to put the file in the right place again...

williamwclee

Portal Member
    January 22, 2011
    Home Country
    Hong Kong Hong Kong
    Hi

You have definitely put the file in the wrong place because there are entries in your country/region list which means there *must* already be other tuning files, and you should never have to create the tuning parameter folder. It is not C:\Program Files\ or C:\Program Files (x86) but C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal etc.. This folder is hidden by default on Windows; go here for instructions on how to un-hide it, then try to put the file in the right place again...

error

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/oYueMefIsnF2WboLCyXvzQ?feat=directlink

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom