How do I get the menu in the WebRadio plugin (1 Viewer)

Nikki Locke

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 2, 2019
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Country flag
    I very much like the WMC skin, as I am just converting from WMC, and it is easier to navigate.

I have just installed the WebRadio plugin. In order to make the plugin useful, you need to be able to get to the menu - in the default BlueVision skin, the menu is available by cursoring right, or (if you have a mouse) clicking on the menu icon at the top left.

How do I get to it in the WMC skin? I have tried the Info button, but nothing happens.

Also, by the way, the BlueVision skin recognises that WebRadio belongs in the Audio section, but WMC skin puts it in Extras.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

OP Similar threads Forum Replies Date
    V Skin With Menu Editor MediaPortal 1 Skins 13
    Rob Hexenmeister Navigation problems adding menu buttons to EPG General Support 1
    M [Duplicate] Always enter full screen when entering TV from main Menu Feature Requests 1
    A [solved] menu sounds General 1
    M.Hulot Warum Blu-ray-Menü nicht anwendbar bei MediaPortal? Allgemeines Supportforum 5
    HTPCSourcer [Evaluate] Remove obsolete menu entries from "MP2 TV Configuration" MediaPortal 2 0
    U [DVD] DVD Menu Navigation for HID keyboard Improvement Suggestions 0
    G How best to get cover art for tracks to show up on the Audio Menu (Latest Added, Unplayed)? General 9
    R TV menu icon does not work to return from sub-menu item Submit: Bug Reports 4
    cbr954rr Possibillity to add more Movie Folders in Menu General 5
    HTPCSourcer [Finished] [MP2-793] 'Restart MP2' as additional option in shutdown menu Archive 6
    HTPCSourcer Forum Advertisement covers menu Online Facilities 1
    krebbi [solved] Delete Media Files via Context Menu General 8
    A Hanging in Recorded TV menu General Support 1
    C video wont open, screen goes black and reverts to video menu General Support 3
    badboyxx Unable to play BD-Iso watch/edit Videos 7
    stirlinghart How to remove menu overlay General 11
    joecrow BD Playback with External Player (Unnecessary Menu) 1.19 5
    joecrow MP 1.19 BD Playback with External Player (Unnecessary Menu) General Support 0
    W Blu-ray chapter popups when watching from "Menu" - any way to disable them? watch/edit Videos 1
    T MP2 - V2.1 Main Menu Full Screen (Shortcut F) Older releases 2
    F Blu-Ray Contextual Menu Remote Key/Keyboard Watch / Listen Media 5
    BigGranu [Help Me!] User Info Popup/Dialog or ??? MediaPortal 2 1
    S [solved] Webradio, kein Sender kann aufgerufen werden Allgemeines Support- und Diskussionsforum 2
    joecrow 1.25.0 Radio Time plugin fails after Resume from Sleep with MP 1.25 Bugreports 3