How do you get that nice "MP Donator" sign? (2 Viewers)

pnyberg

Portal Pro
August 21, 2006
Stockholm
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Hi,

Did donate already back in 2007 - but have never received the nice MP Donator sign... I am very pleased with the product and will probably donate again (perhaps that solves it?;)).

Thanks to you all in the MP Team!

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi pnyberg

Don't remember MP donator status existing that far back (could be mistaken, donations have existed since 2005)), it was not until we took over the donation control held previously by frodo, that we knew who had donated what and decided to create the donator status.

Maybe it's time to get that 5+ Euro's winging it's way here for that nice shiny badge :)

basetwo

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 24, 2005
    I just donated and was wondering this same thing. Did anyone have an answer on how to get the MP Donator badge? This will be my first post since I donated, perhaps the badge is not retroactive. We shall see... :)

Well - I gues that is answered. I see that I have my badge. (it was confirmmed by the Admin yesterday, and the first post following the confirmation of my donation now shows my badge.) pnyberg, perhaps you should donate again to get your badge. It certainly goes to a good cause. ;)

robhawk

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 20, 2008
    Thuringia
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Re: How do you get that nice "MP Donator" sign?

I just donated and was wondering this same thing. Did anyone have an answer on how to get the MP Donator badge? This will be my first post since I donated, perhaps the badge is not retroactive. We shall see... :)

Well - I gues that is answered. I see that I have my badge. (it was confirmmed by the Admin yesterday, and the first post following the confirmation of my donation now shows my badge.) @pnyberg, perhaps you should donate again to get your badge. It certainly goes to a good cause. ;)

You should have looked at the time of creation of this thread, its nearly 2 years old! :D

cewillis

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 27, 2010
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    It's never worked for me. I donated a small amount soon after I joined last August -- and it's never shown up.

infinite.loop

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 26, 2004
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    It's never worked for me. I donated a small amount soon after I joined last August -- and it's never shown up.
    Now it shows up. :D

The problem was that when you did the donation, you were not logged in. So I just seen the donation done from user "unknown".

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Just to say, have now added this line to the Contribute page info, so everyone is claear.

•To recieve MP Donator status in user details, you must be logged into forum when payment made

Will ask "high" to add to the payment page as well :)

Quarter

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 21, 2010
    Queenstown
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    I wouldn't mind one either :D ps I was logged on

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom