how to disengage from one version of a plugin to use another (1 Viewer)

dabineri

Portal Pro
February 16, 2013
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Country flag
I installed a plugin for Schedules direct. MP indicates that it is damaged and will not work. I have deleted every reference I can find to this plugin and yet the Configuration Manager keeps telling me that this version does not work. I downloaded a different version of the plugin but I can't seem to get MP to recognize the newer version as it still tells be the first version is damaged and will not work.

It took an entire afternoon to install MP so I am hesitant to try reinstalling at this point. Surely there must be a way to change the version of the plugin being used.

Thanks for any suggestions from those who know how this all works.

DA

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

How do you DISABLE it? It dos not show in the server config. Thanks, DA
How do you DISABLE it? It dos not show in the server config. Thanks, DA
After s full afternoon of trying to install MP, I finally succeded but don't know how. I also downloaded Schedules Direct but it...
Replies
Views
Thanks for the info. All clear except whether Power Scheduler will actually run SD plugin at specified times. I'll look into it, Meantime, I got mc2xml working, and that can be run daily as a scheduled task. (that;s what I used to do - I think) Meantime again, it appears my zap2xxml from tvguide.com started working again - temp...
Thanks for the info. All clear except whether Power Scheduler will actually run SD plugin at specified times. I'll look into it...
Reason for questions: I've been using zap2xml to get data from tvguide.com and write tvguide.xml for xmltv for years - but it seems...
Replies
Views
Having used MP1 since 15 years, these epg related problems occuring after a fresh install stumble me. Needed to change a system hdd and decided it was time for a clean install anyway. Other hardware (C2D, 8 Gb ram, no tv cards - IP only) unchanged. Was running an earlier Win10 version with MP 1.24 which had been updated for years...
Having used MP1 since 15 years, these epg related problems occuring after a fresh install stumble me. Needed to change a system...
Having used MP1 since 15 years, these epg related problems occuring after a fresh install stumble me. Needed to change a system...
Replies
Views
I think there's a master table here http://install.team-mediaportal.com/MPEI/extensions.txt with a list of urls to all the plugin sources. Don't know exactly who has rights to change that
I think there's a master table here http://install.team-mediaportal.com/MPEI/extensions.txt with a list of urls to all the plugin...
I am attempting a virgin installation and configuration of MP1 v1.26 on a fresh installation on windows 8.1 Pro x64. When i try to...
Replies
Views
Just for your information: couldn't find the ns*.tmp file...
Just for your information: couldn't find the ns*.tmp file...
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom