how to disengage from one version of a plugin to use another

Discussion in 'Newcomers Forum' started by dabineri, November 26, 2019.

1. dabineri

dabineri Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Home Country:
    United States of America United States of America
    I installed a plugin for Schedules direct. MP indicates that it is damaged and will not work. I have deleted every reference I can find to this plugin and yet the Configuration Manager keeps telling me that this version does not work. I downloaded a different version of the plugin but I can't seem to get MP to recognize the newer version as it still tells be the first version is damaged and will not work.

It took an entire afternoon to install MP so I am hesitant to try reinstalling at this point. Surely there must be a way to change the version of the plugin being used.

Thanks for any suggestions from those who know how this all works.

DA

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  • About The Project

The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

In reaching this goal we are working every day to make sure our software is one of the best.

• Support MediaPortal!

The team works very hard to make sure the community is running the best HTPC-software. We give away MediaPortal for free but hosting and software is not for us.

Care to support our work with a few bucks? We'd really appreciate it!