How to install the same plug-in twice? (1 Viewer)

Megane

Portal Member
March 18, 2008
Bologna
Italy Italy
Country flag
Hello,
I would like to know if it is possible to install the same plugin twice.
Specifically MP-TVSeries.
I have been using it for TV series for years and I would like to use it for anime as well. I can't use Anime 3 because I have almost all anime dubbed in Italian or subtitled in Italian, so not present on AniDB and inserting almost 6,000 files by hand would definitely take too long ...
I have them formatted so that they can be recognized by the pluin automatically but I wouldn't want to mix TV and Anime series.
Does anyone have a solution?
Thank you.

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Country flag
    TVSeries Plugin have View/Filters ... maybe with the help of them you can solve this problem. Or use the built-in My Video plugin.

--
    WBR, ajs :):whistle::coffee:

Megane

Portal Member
    March 18, 2008
    Bologna
    Italy Italy
    Country flag
    TVSeries Plugin have View/Filters ... maybe with the help of them you can solve this problem. Or use the built-in My Video plugin.

--
    WBR, ajs :):whistle::coffee:
    I can try the filters, but I don't know how it would be.
    The internal plugin does not have the same graphic effect (especially with StreamedMP MOD, DVDArt Plugin and MePo Tools), which I would very much like to have.
    Even if it would be complicated to add the new database to these other plugins ...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

OP Similar threads Forum Replies Date
    P [solved] MP2 new install, 2 x hdhomerun tuners, client on same PC unable to view TV & recordings Newcomers Forum 8
    D Single Seat Install - can another single seat use the same databases? Installation, configuration support 1
    doskabouter Installing mediaportal MediaPortal 1 3
    toricred x64 Bit Installer for 2.2.3 General 2
    F Problems with new install of MP2 Newcomers Forum 3
    C Can't install any extensions - DLL error Installation, configuration support 19
    joecrow 1.25.0 5031: Error on Install. Bugreports 24
    M MediaPortal2 TV Config Error on Install (0x80004005) General 7
    ajs [fixed] 5022: Improving the MPE Installer, providing nicer GUI :) MediaPortal 1 42
    Rob Hexenmeister Dependency error on install v2.3.2.0 OnlineVideos 28
    ajs [fixed] 5015: Improving the MP1 installer, providing nicer GUI :) MediaPortal 1 138
    N No TV or EPG on fresh install General 0
    D [solved] Changed username in Win10, now TV Server config crashes on fresh install Installation, configuration support 1
    T MediaPortal Extensions Manager Fehlermeldung bei Installation einer Erweiterung Installationsprobleme? 1
    doskabouter [Question] Optional installation of subcomponents in MPE1 Developer Discussions 1
    D Unable to install 1.22 on Win 10 Newcomers Forum 9
    D I just installed MP 1.23. Which version of Schedules Direct should I use, where do I obtain it from Newcomers Forum 6
    J Server vs Client Install General 5
    G Newb trying MP2, trouble with guide data General 5
    G MP1 TV Server "failed to upgrade the database" using MS Sql Server Installation, configuration support 3
    geotwticher [solved] Fatal Error 0x80070643 during MP2 installation General 7
    B 'Successful' install of MP2.2.2 on W8.1 - but can't connect to sql db General 1
    badboyxx MP installation aborts with an error Installation, configuration support 2
    cbr954rr [solved] No sound after clean install? General 24
    Kelsen New installation steps Installation, configuration support 4