How to install the same plug-in twice? (1 Viewer)

Megane

Portal Member
March 18, 2008
Bologna
Home Country
Italy Italy
Country flag
Hello,
I would like to know if it is possible to install the same plugin twice.
Specifically MP-TVSeries.
I have been using it for TV series for years and I would like to use it for anime as well. I can't use Anime 3 because I have almost all anime dubbed in Italian or subtitled in Italian, so not present on AniDB and inserting almost 6,000 files by hand would definitely take too long ...
I have them formatted so that they can be recognized by the pluin automatically but I wouldn't want to mix TV and Anime series.
Does anyone have a solution?
Thank you.

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Country flag
    TVSeries Plugin have View/Filters ... maybe with the help of them you can solve this problem. Or use the built-in My Video plugin.

--
    WBR, ajs :):whistle::coffee:

Megane

Portal Member
    March 18, 2008
    Bologna
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Country flag
    TVSeries Plugin have View/Filters ... maybe with the help of them you can solve this problem. Or use the built-in My Video plugin.

--
    WBR, ajs :):whistle::coffee:

I can try the filters, but I don't know how it would be.
    The internal plugin does not have the same graphic effect (especially with StreamedMP MOD, DVDArt Plugin and MePo Tools), which I would very much like to have.
    Even if it would be complicated to add the new database to these other plugins ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

This is not a problem. Only I use MediaPortal and therefore there is no such danger, at least not for now. ;) Thanks for the 2 valuable tips. :)
    This is not a problem. Only I use MediaPortal and therefore there is no such danger, at least not for now. ;) Thanks for the 2...
    Hi, I would like to import around 6.000 Anime files into My TVSeries (in addition to the approximately 15.000 TV series files...
    Replies
    Views
    It is looking and working very well now and I am almost at the point of switching my HTPC to MP2, madvr would definitely push me over the edge for sure.;)
    It is looking and working very well now and I am almost at the point of switching my HTPC to MP2, madvr would definitely push me...
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3 MediaPortal 2.3 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common user...
    Replies
    Views
    With MP1 you can not share movie, music db officially.
    With MP1 you can not share movie, music db officially.
    HI Been using media portal for years and have always wondered this but never asked....no time like the present: I have a single...
    Replies
    Views
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.2.3 MediaPortal 2.2.3 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common user requirements out of the box. Besides its TV and Radio services it is also offering a complete media management for movies, series and music, including posters, album and fan art as well as additional...
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.2.3 MediaPortal 2.2.3 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common...
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.2.3 MediaPortal 2.2.3 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common...
    Replies
    Views
    Sad to see you replied so late, I've long since moved from 32bit to 64bit, so you've gone through all that trouble to help me for nothing. Thanks anyway. Emph
    Sad to see you replied so late, I've long since moved from 32bit to 64bit, so you've gone through all that trouble to help me for...
    ************************************************* EDIT 2019-04-29: New version, see Gitlad for change log. Thank you SINCowboy So...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom