How to reach video window for fullscreen? (1 Viewer)

Spooky

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 14, 2005
    void 4tl
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Ok, regarding the remote + red button: they can't be assigned manually in the iMON Software (I assume they are "system" buttons). When I press any of the buttons in MediaPortal, nothing happens. However, pressing any of the color buttons loads Windows Media Center in the background everytime. I have no idea how to configure/handle this correctly?

// as it turns out, the color buttons are called "My Movie", "My TV" etc. in the iMON Software. "My Movie" is the Red button and I assigned that to X now. After the assignment for MediaPortal, Windows Media Center does not start anymore when pressing this button while MP is running.

desnake

Portal Pro
    August 3, 2010
    Buskerud
    Home Country
    Norway Norway
    I know this treadh is old, but i thought i might explain what i did in case ppl search on this subject and find this treadh as i did.

Here goes!

My MCE remote is a cheap copy, only thing i could get my hands on in norway :|
    This one
    M17-7900T-main.jpg

It dosent have the color buttons so i had to just choose one, as i dont do TV on my MP, i choose "Live TV" button to get back to fullscreen.

The thing you do is you go to media portal configuration > Remote > Microsoft MCE. Then you click on mapping.

Look at the buttons for your choosing and pick one you want to use.

And set it up like this

MCE.png

And tada the "Live TV" button in my case now gets you back to full screen wherever you are in MP :)

If you are to do this for TV you can add more conditions and choose Fullscreen TV and TV is playing instead :)

Same goes for keyboards i guess but i havent tested that out, because when i use my keyboard it has a mousepad on it so i just click on the little screen.

Cheers :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom