How to return to currently playing media from menu screen (1 Viewer)

CatalystNZ

Portal Member
July 26, 2011
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
Hi there,

When I'm watching live TV, and I press the guide button on my remote, or the menu button, it takes me to the TV-Guide or the MediaPortal main menu respectively. So far so good.

My issue is how do I return to the currently playing media in fullscreen (Live TV in the previous example). Pressing the 'back' button on my remote does not return me to TV, what button should I map on my remote to get me back to the TV?

Thanks

CatalystNZ

Portal Member
July 26, 2011
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
My Red button is not mapped. I have an older Logitech universal remote configured as a media center remote. Perhaps the profile doesn't map that key.

Is there a way to make the back, or exit button return to the currently playing content?

CatalystNZ

Portal Member
July 26, 2011
Home Country
New Zealand New Zealand
I notice that "S:Red" isn't mentioned on that page... Capital F is mentioned as the "Fullscreen" toggle... am I missing something @mopheus_xx?

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I notice that "S:Red" isn't mentioned on that page... Capital F is mentioned as the "Fullscreen" toggle...
    You are right, the list got outdated. I took the chance to rework the page and have added new shortcuts and keybindings.

CatalystNZ

Portal Member
    July 26, 2011
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Thanks for that.

Would it be correct that "S:LiveTv" would also return you to the currently playing TV media?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom