How to switch versions of Schedules Direct (1 Viewer)

dabineri

Portal Pro
February 16, 2013
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Country flag
After s full afternoon of trying to install MP, I finally succeded but don't know how.

I also downloaded Schedules Direct but it says that this version cannot be used so I downloaded and earlier version for this plugin. BUT now I can't delete the first version because it is being used by the TV Server.

How do I remove the active version of the plug in so that I can replace it with a different version?

I seem to be in a catch 22 going around in circles again.

Thanks,
DA

spachti

Portal Pro
July 27, 2005
Bible Belt
Home Country
Country flag
I would stop the tv-service, disable the plugin in the server configuration, then try to remove it.
Didn't try that myself, so no warranty on parts or labor:whistle:
Or try to go back before you installed the plugin via system restore.

dabineri

Portal Pro
February 16, 2013
Home Country
Country flag
How do you DISABLE it? It dos not show in the server config.

Thanks,

DA

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I installed a plugin for Schedules direct. MP indicates that it is damaged and will not work. I have deleted every reference I can find to this plugin and yet the Configuration Manager keeps telling me that this version does not work. I downloaded a different version of the plugin but I can't seem to get MP to recognize the newer...
I installed a plugin for Schedules direct. MP indicates that it is damaged and will not work. I have deleted every reference I can...
I installed a plugin for Schedules direct. MP indicates that it is damaged and will not work. I have deleted every reference I can...
Replies
Views
Per HTPSourcer's recommendation, I decided to ditch MP1 and start over again with MP2. At first MP2 wouldn't work at all, but after uninstalling MP1, and MP2, and all the plug-ins, and rebooting multiple times, and more uninstalls, I finally got it. Yay! I don't have any hair left on my head, but at least I have MP2 working! I can...
Per HTPSourcer's recommendation, I decided to ditch MP1 and start over again with MP2. At first MP2 wouldn't work at all, but after...
I've tried multiple searches to sort out the issues I'm having, but many of the posts are quite old and so far I'm not getting...
Replies
Views
Just for your information: couldn't find the ns*.tmp file...
Just for your information: couldn't find the ns*.tmp file...
Pre Releases are provided as a way for the community to test and give feedback on all the exciting things we have lined up for the...
Replies
Views
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.1 MediaPortal 2.3.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common user requirements out of the box. Aside from its support for Live TV and Radio, it offers a complete media server for music, movies, and TV shows. Info is automatically downloaded from various sources to...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.1 MediaPortal 2.3.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common...
We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3.1 MediaPortal 2.3.1 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common...
Replies
Views
I have tested TvGuide via EPG Buddy and Schedules direct XMLTV. I successfully download a large listing of channels. For example: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-1"?> <!DOCTYPE tv SYSTEM "xmltv.dtd"> <tv source-info-name="Schedules Direct" generator-info-name="mc2xml" generator-info-url="mailto:mc2xml@gmail.com"> <channel...
I have tested TvGuide via EPG Buddy and Schedules direct XMLTV. I successfully download a large listing of channels. For example...
I have tested TvGuide via EPG Buddy and Schedules direct XMLTV. I successfully download a large listing of channels. For example...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom