[HowTo] Harmony One // iMon Pad (RM200) Soundgraph // MCE Remote // Shortcut'er [E] (1 Viewer)

bribbon

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 11, 2008
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    let my explain something about this pages

above you can read somethings like Shortcut'er; iMon (Program-Command); Logitech
    I've you see the screenshot (first thread -> Pictures, show spoiler, last picture, Shortcut'er), then you can compare it with the Shortcu'er section in the PDF. so you notice how it works.
    iMon Manager Software: 'MediaPortal' in "Settings > Program Command" - Here you will find the key assignments.
    and so on..

first thread: "4. Let's start.." is a good way to configure your system step by step.

Ganginou

Portal Member
    February 9, 2012
    Home Country
    France France
    The 4. Let's star is already down...

For the rest i will see that later, just after finishing my busy work in law :p

Thanks a lot !!

lang

Portal Member
    December 25, 2006
    Home Country
    Czech Republic Czech Republic
    Can I use number buton (0-9) on the MCE Remote (I have Harmony 785 and i would use this buton to enter directly TV channel number)? I can´t find this buton in Imon software for map to MCE remote.
    Thank You for advice
    Ota

bribbon

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 11, 2008
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    hi,
    this buttons are hardcoded. it isn't possible to map them. but, normaly the function you want to enter directly the tv number works well. please check your MEPO configuration -> tv -> client. there, you can find the settings for TV numbers.
    regards

lang

Portal Member
    December 25, 2006
    Home Country
    Czech Republic Czech Republic
    I solve this problem. I must switch keyboard from czech to english and button 0-9 is funkcion

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom