HTPC sale (2 Viewers)

tmacca

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 24, 2008
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Selling my old HTPC due to upgrade - would love to keep it for the bedroom or whatever, but I need to make some money back after the slightly more expensive upgrade than I was planning :oops:

Complete unit

Antec Fusion
    Asus P5e-VM-HDMI
    Intel Q6600
    4GB DDR2
    250GB HDD
    Scythe Mini Ninja HTPC CPU Cooler
    LG Blu-Ray/HD-DVD Combo Drive

Not sure what other specs you want, so please ask, can post/send pictures if you want them

Sensible offers please!

tmacca

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 24, 2008
    Home Country
    Well, I wanted to upgrqde the graphics so I could play games. The onboard was fine for media (I use CoreAVC for HD stuff, which was fine with a Q6600 CPU), but games performance was shocking.

So I bought a Silent 9600GT - which was about 6mm too tall for my case!

So I bought an Antec Fusion Remote Max and transferred everything into it.....

And then started having huge problems getting the HDMI/DVI etc etc to work, because the mobo had it onboard and I wanted to use the 9600.....gave up in the end and bought another mobo of a friend...Gigabyte EP35-DS4....it came with Q8450 CPU and 4GB DDR2....

So, I have no pretty much bought a brand new system, just to play COD! Wife none too happy, could have bought a couple of XBOX360's for what it has cost, hence my need to sell my 'old' system

I will post some piccys up shortly

Cheers

tmacca

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 24, 2008
    Home Country
    pictures

Sorry, not the best quality, taken with camera phone. Don't really do the thing justice, as it really is in very good condition, no marks or scaratches on the front, a couple of superficial ones on the lid right near the back (from having the SKY box sat on top of it)

008.jpg

009.jpg

010.jpg

011.jpg

tmacca

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 24, 2008
    Home Country
    Depends on where you want it posted to!

Make me an offer for the PC, tell me where you want it posted and I'll get back to you with the cost

ukscarface

Portal Pro
    November 18, 2008
    any ideas on the money your looking for then mate, posted to NN8 will paypal right now if the price is right, not into making offers

tmacca

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 24, 2008
    Home Country
    Dunno really, was hoping for a few offers!

Errrr, as I am still not sure how much postage is going to be, How about I say £375 posted? That covers me for about £50 on postage and packaging and I still make what I was hoping to get for it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom