HTPCInfo (v1.4.2) - support here (1 Viewer)

1stdead

Portal Pro
February 1, 2008
Copenhagen
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
Hi!

I was longing for this plugin to properly work with Avalon and Avallonis and the other skinfiles made for HTPCInfo was not follwing the same design in my opinion. I used its base, but modified it heavly. I thought it would be better to keep one MOD per thread instead of having all in one which was a hell to find. So here is my release, hope you like it.

Screenshots are shown below. They're in danish, but everything should show in english as well. If you want you native language (THX for adding support for full translation Micropolis) you can find the english files here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...plugin-v1-4-2-mediaportal-1-2-0-higher-68791/
Please translate them and give it to Microplois:D

And lastly this is only the skinfiles, grap the plugin from https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...plugin-v1-4-2-mediaportal-1-2-0-higher-68791/
and thanks for making the lovely skins Avalon and Avallonis - hopefully these files will be added to official release:D

Suggestions are always welcome,

1stdead

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    662.1 KB
  • 2.png
    2.png
    573.2 KB
  • 3.png
    3.png
    558.4 KB
  • 4.png
    4.png
    543.1 KB
  • HTPCinfo.zip
    2.8 MB
  • HTPCinfo_0.2.zip
    2.8 MB

ncoH

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 27, 2007
    Hannover
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: HTPCInfo (v1.4.2) - support here

Hi!

I was longing for this plugin to properly work with Avalon and Avallonis and the other skinfiles made for HTPCInfo was not follwing the same design in my opinion. I used its base, but modified it heavly. I thought it would be better to keep one MOD per thread instead of having all in one which was a hell to find. So here is my release, hope you like it.

Screenshots are shown below. They're in danish, but everything should show in english as well. If you want you native language (THX for adding support for full translation Micropolis) you can find the english files here: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...plugin-v1-4-2-mediaportal-1-2-0-higher-68791/
    Please translate them and give it to Microplois:D

And lastly this is only the skinfiles, grap the plugin from https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/...plugin-v1-4-2-mediaportal-1-2-0-higher-68791/
    and thanks for making the lovely skins Avalon and Avallonis - hopefully these files will be added to official release:D

Suggestions are always welcome,

1stdead

added! :D

TommySharp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 15, 2007
    Auckland
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Was super keen to get this plugin working in Avalon but i must be doing something wrong.... Any suggestions?

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
      Capture.PNG
      1.1 MB

stdly

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 19, 2008
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Was super keen to get this plugin working in Avalon but i must be doing something wrong.... Any suggestions?
    I had the same problem a while back 2 of the htpc skin files are displaying at the same time.
    If you can backup the original files and get a hold of the htpc xml files from a fresh install and copy them over should solve this problem.

The files posted above look very similar to a release I posted on the Avalon forum a year or so ago. Since then I increased the font size as it was too small thus had to move each info line down accordingly If you want to try my newest version here it is. I made a few new icons as well and included them. The font colors will be grey tone.:)

I uploaded the gauges I made as well.

I upgraded HTPCInfo to 1.4.5 today and had problems like above so I fixed it If your using htpcinfo 1.4.5 I uploaded a separate set of xml files that seem to fix the problem.

Attachments

• Details.png
      Details.png
      738 KB
    • gauges.png
      gauges.png
      810.8 KB
    • Overview.png
      Overview.png
      777.1 KB
    • summary.png
      summary.png