Huge fonts in GUI!?!?! (1 Viewer)

Lars

November 11, 2006
Odense
Home Country
Denmark Denmark
Hi

I installed MP without any problems. The 4. or 5. time I launched MP, all the fonts are suddenly huge. Where there should be "My Settings" there is now only room for "My Se".

What happened? Can I fix this? If so, how?

TIA
Lars

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Lars

Are you using 120dpi settings in windows, if so change back to 96dpi, if not go into mediaportal folder\skins\yourskin(ie Bluetwo) and delete the packedgf files (these will be recreated when you start MP).

Hope this works for you

Lars

November 11, 2006
    Odense
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Hi

Thanks for the quick reply. :)

I'm not using 120dpi.

I use the MCE skin. So under "C:\Program Files\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Skin\MCE" I found 3 files:

packedgfx2.bxml
    packedgfx20.png
    packedgfx21.png

As suggested I deleted them and started MP. Still the same. :(

I must have done something by accident, but I have no clue what. :confused:

Dr.Milli

Portal Member
    September 13, 2006
    London
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Greetings Lars! During the installation of MCE skin you can select font size “small/medium/large etc.”, perhaps you could try and reinstall the skin. I assume that you are using the 16x9 version?

Another solution would be to delete all the files in the “fonts” folder “MP Folder/Skins/MCE…/Fonts”, just leave the fonts folder empty and reload MP. It will take some time for media portal to recreated the font .dds textures. If that will not do it then open/edit the file fonts.xml and check correct the font sizes.

Cheers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom