Hunting for new telly ... (1 Viewer)

CoolHammer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 28, 2004
    Finland
    Ok, folks i need a bit help from you.

So i'm looking a new telly. Our current is close to death so i think the timeframe would be couple of months from now.

I have chekked out several models and manufactures and limited mine search to one manufacturer and two models. So it is question of price.

So if you know a web store or a company that is willing to sell to finland and is inside eu i would like to know about it.

TV:s i'm looking for are:
    LG 32" LP1
    LG 32" LX2

Current price for 32" LP1 is 2150e. If you know where to get these cheaper ... Let me know. :!: :!:

CoolHammer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 28, 2004
    Finland
    Thanks for a links,
    Looks like the lp1r is differend model than i'm looking for (older that is).

Unfortunately i'm unable to find similar services as pricerunner in finland.

Currentluy the price is 1999e and you get recordable dvd as a extra bonus (price about 175e). I think i'll take that bid.

Pingus

Portal Member
    February 2, 2005
    Denmark
    CoolHammer said:
    Thanks for a links,
    Looks like the lp1r is differend model than i'm looking for (older that is).

Unfortunately i'm unable to find similar services as pricerunner in finland.

Currentluy the price is 1999e and you get recordable dvd as a extra bonus (price about 175e). I think i'll take that bid.

What about the Nordic LG shop (I think it's in Sweden):

http://nordic.lge.com/sv/index.do

EDIT:

Or even better for you:

http://nordic.lge.com/fi/index.do

CoolHammer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 28, 2004
    Finland
    Ok .... hunt is over and mine new telly is in use.

After all the model was lp1r, i don't know why LG:s homepages or other info i found about this all said that modell will be lp1 (without r)

Thanks for a help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom