Tomato

Portal Member
March 5, 2007
Hamburg, die schönste Stadt der Welt
Home Country
Germany Germany
Its been a while...
Let me explain why I dig out that damn old topic:
It sounds strange, but the most important feature of Mediasoftware product is for me the possibility to do some coding for myself. As a .Net-Programmer - especially with knowledge in XAML - Vista Media Center seemed to fit my wishes a bit better. That changed after XBAP (which uses XAML) isn't supported anymore. So now I switch back to MP and will try to continue my work.

To be honest I was a bit frustrated about how hard it is to code a working gui - compared to the quick results in coding the icq-part themselves. Nontheless I decided to switch back to MP and stay there :)

So I will re-activate my ICQ-Plugin shortly (or is there another ICQ-Plugin already anywhere?!?)

Well. Not really reactivate but better recode from scratch. The main problem is: As the skills usually increase the more time you do a thing, my time decreases extremely...

So all of you who think "What is that dumbass just talking about?" ignore this post. All others: I really am motivated to create a nice working icq-plugin.

Or in other words: I'm back if nobody shuts the door before I can enter :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom