IFC uninstalled, but still working (1 Viewer)

henning

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 30, 2008
    Ingolstadt
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,

I tested IFC. For whatever reasons I wasn't satisfied, so I first disabeled it and later deleted it. Unfortunately the video formats are still changing randomly (before and after commercial breaks, after playback start, sometimes in the middle of a movie...). This is absolutely annoying! Any ideas, how this can happen and resolved?

Thanks and regards

henning

BTW: Skin is Blue3 (not wide) with a CRT

Cheriour

May 10, 2009
    Hi.

I found a first workaround to disable IFC. Activate the Plugin, go to Configuration and disable the autostart function.

Greetings
    Cheriour

Marvman

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 14, 2007
    Bavaria
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi Guys,

sorry to hear that. I don't know why uninstalling don't work, but if you wanna remove it, go to MP program data folder -> plugins -> process/window and delete the Intelligent...dll.

cheers

Sarlan19

Portal Member
    January 18, 2011
    Hi all,

I had the same problem. I wanted to uninstall IFC for MePo 1.2B but i tought it continue working even after I deleted the two dlls (Mediaportal/plugins/process and Mediaportal/plugins/windows)

Well, it was uninstalled after all ! All you have to do is to change your default aspect ratio in configuration (under video). For whatever reason it was on stretch so 4:3 video would stretch but, of course, 16:9 would'nt.

Hope this help

Sarlan19

Btw sorry if my english is not perfect.... i'm french canadian. Salut !

Henric-a

Portal Pro
    November 11, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi Guys,

sorry to hear that. I don't know why uninstalling don't work, but if you wanna remove it, go to MP program data folder -> plugins -> process/window and delete the Intelligent...dll.

cheers

That workaround does not work for me. I uninstalled ifc and dont have any intelligeifc nt.dll files in both of the namend folders.

Nonetheless seems to be still active. If i watch a classic 4:3 movie before i installed the ifc plugin i used super stretch for classic 4:3 movies but now, if i choose super stretch the black bars left and right do not disappear.

Is there any chance to deactivate the plugin complete without reinstalling mp.

I got an image before installing the plugin,. Is there any file i can replace. Where ist those configuration for the zooms saved?

Thanks
    Henric

Marvman

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 14, 2007
    Bavaria
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Why you think IFC is the culprit?

I think (without to know your logs) it's a 16:9 movie with an embedded 4:3 movie (those kind of movie format you can see on "arte").

cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom