I.F.C. - Intelligent Frame Correction (1 Viewer)

This sticky is to inform users of an alternative to I.F.C. while they wait for I.F.C. to be updated to be compatible for MP 1.4/1.5 ViewModeSwitcher plugin provides similar functionality of IFC, however is compatible with MP1.4 and bundled with MP1.5 Thank you @Owlsroost for his work on viewmodeswitcher and @Marvman for IFC plugin...
This sticky is to inform users of an alternative to I.F.C. while they wait for I.F.C. to be updated to be compatible for MP 1.4/1.5...
This sticky is to inform users of an alternative to I.F.C. while they wait for I.F.C. to be updated to be compatible for MP 1.4/1.5...
Replies
Views
How can I set not to detect left and right side bars? All I want is to eliminate top and bottom black bars on 4:3 source, if the source is 16:9 leave it as it is and do nothing. I have set all the view modes to normal, because I don't want to have 4:3 source stretched to 16:9 if I need to (eg. source has wrong ar) I change it manualy...
How can I set not to detect left and right side bars? All I want is to eliminate top and bottom black bars on 4:3 source, if the...
::: DOWNLOAD ::: .: wiki :. Hi Folks, I.F.C. 2 is out! After a long rework and testing time, here we are with the next gen...
Replies
Views
Here you can find the latest beta for version 2.0.4 Happy testing and thanks for your help :thx:
Here you can find the latest beta for version 2.0.4 Happy testing and thanks for your help :thx:
Replies
Views
Ifc is outdated and not part of mp.
Ifc is outdated and not part of mp.
Hello, Maybe you can add a 3d detection that can detect 3d movies and set ifc to sleep or of for this 3d movie.because when he make...
Replies
Views
Yes auto 3d i know it. Im using it. So i will test vsm with your settings.
Yes auto 3d i know it. Im using it. So i will test vsm with your settings.
Hi Martin, I have a feature request. Since i now own a 3DTV now i can playback SBS (Side By Side) 3D movies. This is a format with...
Replies
Views
Don´t use IFC ;)
Don´t use IFC ;)
Hello guys, i'm the only one how have problems when i watching 3d movie and ifc is changing the picture ? So my 3d is destroyed...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I am using a somewhat special setup. I have a 1280x720 projector that I use together with an anamorphic lens. To have correct aspect ratio, I have to set the adjustment thingie in MediaPortal to 1.25. Together with the 1.78 ratio of my projector, this gives me a 2.22 aspect ratio overall. Since most movies are a little...
Hello all, I am using a somewhat special setup. I have a 1280x720 projector that I use together with an anamorphic lens. To have...
Hello all, I am using a somewhat special setup. I have a 1280x720 projector that I use together with an anamorphic lens. To have...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Any news in here? DE
Marvman was last seen: Dec 17, 2013 I hope everything's fine here?
Replies
Views
Anyone? Problem is here, that the image is stretching/shrinking all the time.. Even when it is not required in my eyes.. Anyone knows the best solution for getting this working as good as possible?
Anyone? Problem is here, that the image is stretching/shrinking all the time.. Even when it is not required in my eyes.. Anyone...
Dear users, I'm struggling with this plugin aslong as I do remember.. It's a matter of...
Replies
Views
Hello Marvman. Yesterday i would upgrade to your newest version, but i can't. See the Screenshots !! Is this only for mp 1.6pre ? Or can i use this for 1.5 Final too ?
Hello Marvman. Yesterday i would upgrade to your newest version, but i can't. See the Screenshots !! Is this only for mp 1.6pre ...
Hello, I just tested Scythe42's fixes for 1.4.0 Version and had to disable IFC: After first channel change on TV, no Reaction...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 new version? DE
Thanks for the answer(y) No, that's why my question. ;) MPE1 setup tested "dependencies" min 1.1.6.27644 - max 1.1.6.27644 MPE1 unpacked as zip, dll and copied manually into folders - in the mp config/plugins not recognized
Thanks for the answer(y) No, that's why my question. ;) MPE1 setup tested "dependencies" min 1.1.6.27644 - max 1.1.6.27644 MPE1...
means no support for 1.5 ? (n)
Replies
Views
Hi toga, yes it is, source code is hosted by google under https://code.google.com/p/intelligent-frame-correction/. PM me if you are interested.
Hi toga, yes it is, source code is hosted by google under https://code.google.com/p/intelligent-frame-correction/. PM me if you...
Hi, where can i find the source code of the plugin Intelligent Frame Correction? Thanks in advance.
Replies
Views
Thanx for the hint! I uninstalled IFC and now the tv-server is steady again! Thanx again.
Thanx for the hint! I uninstalled IFC and now the tv-server is steady again! Thanx again.
I'm having trouble with my mdapi plugins for a dvb-t receiver. I can change towards an encrypted channel and then my remote stops...
Replies
Views
In the UK many channels don't broadcast during late night/early morning, if I were to try and switch to a channel in such a state with IFC enabled then CPU usage hits 100% and mediaportal has essentially crashed (can't do squat with it except end task). Normally trying to tune to a dead channel in mediaportal causes a small delay...
In the UK many channels don't broadcast during late night/early morning, if I were to try and switch to a channel in such a state...
You already guessed it eh :-) Kick your bug right here for version 2.0.3. :thx:
Replies
Views
I think so, yes. =)
I think so, yes. =)
Hi guys, Before I jump to 1.3.0a, I am trying to check all my plugins still work :D Does anyone have IFC working on 1.3.0a ok...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 To much cropping DE
I had had this on some videos with embedded subtitles - IFC doesn't recognise the subtitles and crops too far. I would like to know if there is a solution...
I had had this on some videos with embedded subtitles - IFC doesn't recognise the subtitles and crops too far. I would like to know...
Hi I have a news channel. Small black bars in the sides, right and left. In the bottom runs/scrolls news headlines, like CNN and...
Replies
Views
+ 1 for that.
+ 1 for that.
Hi, Everything was working fine on my HTPC, except live TV. Live TV (especially HDTV) started to stutter after some...
Replies
Views
I think you should try to test different zoom modes before. There is some very helpful stuff in the wiki. See: http://wiki.team-mediaportal.com/1_MEDIAPORTAL_1/14_Using_MediaPortal/1_Videos/3_Video_Zoom_Modes Sounds to me like you have "Original Source Format" choosen. Like in this screenshot: Bring up the context menu while a...
I think you should try to test different zoom modes before. There is some very helpful stuff in the wiki. See...
I have an issue where the main media portal program takes up the entire screen but when ever I play a movie I get black bars on all...
Replies
Views
Well there is a easy way of testing out that theory, use different codecs for video\tv and use Shift+! to see what is being used. I do not remember reading anything recently about a screw up that big, someone on the team would have noticed and nothing in mantis. So it looks like totally a FTR problem, which is now resolved.
Well there is a easy way of testing out that theory, use different codecs for video\tv and use Shift+! to see what is being used...
Hi! I'd Like to know if it is possible to disable IFC for videos and TV series and have it work only for Live and Recorded TV...
Replies
Views
This thread is hosed. When I click on "Last", it tries to go to index32.html. However, it arrives at index31.html. The page display shows this as "Page 31 of 32", but clicking on ">" or "32" in the page selector just goes back to the top of page 31.
This thread is hosed. When I click on "Last", it tries to go to index32.html. However, it arrives at index31.html. The page...
::: DOWNLOAD ::: .: wiki :. Hello Guys, i want to share my plugin with you. The aim of this plugin is, to provide the best...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Subtitles DE
i have problems with subtitles too... because the second line of subtitle falls into area of lower black bar, and IFC crops out black bars, I can't read whole subtitle :( there is no way to 'uncrop' with changing aspect ratio, but to stop and start video again... or live stream... tia, pirlone
i have problems with subtitles too... because the second line of subtitle falls into area of lower black bar, and IFC crops out...
Is there a solution for subtitles?? Sometimes subtitles are baked in the movie. And when there is a part of the movie with no...
Replies
Views
Why you think IFC is the culprit? I think (without to know your logs) it's a 16:9 movie with an embedded 4:3 movie (those kind of movie format you can see on "arte"). cheers
Why you think IFC is the culprit? I think (without to know your logs) it's a 16:9 movie with an embedded 4:3 movie (those kind of...
Hi, I tested IFC. For whatever reasons I wasn't satisfied, so I first disabeled it and later deleted it. Unfortunately the video...
Replies
Views
Hi Chuck, if I understand you correctly, you should try the "use Zoom only" feature. I attached a config for you, try and play with it. Cheers!
Hi Chuck, if I understand you correctly, you should try the "use Zoom only" feature. I attached a config for you, try and...
I want to ZOOM only when there are black bars on the sides in the display on my 4:3 TV Running at 800x600. That would take care of...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 IFC MPEI For 1.2 RC DE
Re: AW: IFC MPEI For 1.2 RC Nowhere, because no beta version exists :P it's only the placeholder thread for the upcoming beta.
Re: AW: IFC MPEI For 1.2 RC Nowhere, because no beta version exists :P it's only the placeholder thread for the upcoming beta.
Marvman could you please post a compatible installer for 1.2 RC of either IFC 2.0.2 or 2.0.3. I installed fresh windows and 1.2 RC...
Replies
Views
Hi Oliver, sorry I over read your thread. Could it be that the stabilizer was previously more then 0?
Hi Oliver, sorry I over read your thread. Could it be that the stabilizer was previously more then 0?
Hi Marvman I am using I.F.C. with - Stabilization factor = 5 - Stabilization tolerance = 3 My expectation is, that I.F.C...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 newbie question DE
will try it.Tks
will try it.Tks
Hi all: I have reclock intalled on my PC. Does it interfere with this plugin ??
Replies
Views
Repost here, but I tought it would be useful for Steve. Moderator, please delete this reply if it causes a problem I had the same problem. I wanted to uninstall IFC for MePo 1.2B but i tought it continue working even after I deleted the two dlls (Mediaportal/plugins/process and Mediaportal/plugins/windows) Well, it was...
Repost here, but I tought it would be useful for Steve. Moderator, please delete this reply if it causes a problem I had the...
Hello, I decided to install IFC on a machine running media portal 1.1.2 I installed the 2.0.2 version. While I gave it a try, I...
Replies
Views
perfect, thanks :)
perfect, thanks :)
Hi Marvman, do you create a version of IFC for MediaPortal 1.2.0 beta? I would like update MP to version 1.2.0 beta (if it out)...
Replies
Views
Just do it like it is described in the wiki entry IFC - Intelligent Frame Correction - MediaPortal Wiki which can also be found in the Sticky here in the Forum.
Just do it like it is described in the wiki entry IFC - Intelligent Frame Correction - MediaPortal Wiki which can also be found in...
Hey I have been running MP 1.20 BETA for about a week now and I am having problems with TV not filling the whole screen...
Replies
Views
Added latest beta in the beta thread, had no time to create skin files, rest is doing fine, with 1.2.0.beta
Added latest beta in the beta thread, had no time to create skin files, rest is doing fine, with 1.2.0.beta
All bugs for version 2.0.2 goes inside here.
Replies
Views
With ION the problem might be in the memory bandwidth that you have from GPU to system memory (vidoe frame needs to be copied and it is generally with all GPUs). There are two ways that could be tried for reducing the GPU / CPU power requirements for the plugins that are analysing video frame's content. 1) Allow plugins to...
With ION the problem might be in the memory bandwidth that you have from GPU to system memory (vidoe frame needs to be copied and...
Hi, I seem to be getting regular frame drops when IFC is active. The first 5-10 minutes will be ok, but then I get numerous...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Restore defaults? DE
If you uninstall IFC and delete the IFC xml in your MP folder, you will get the default by installing new. Sure, open IFC configuration there you can change the default view mode (default is stretch)
If you uninstall IFC and delete the IFC xml in your MP folder, you will get the default by installing new. Sure, open IFC...
Hi, I've been screwing around with my IFC for a while, uninstalled it then reinstalled the new version.... but I'm not sure my...
Replies
Views
Hi ofird, Not yet, but you can try to press F4 (snapshot), when subs apears.
Hi ofird, Not yet, but you can try to press F4 (snapshot), when subs apears.
I love using this plug in and its doing generally a great job with the default settings I do have an issue with subtitles that...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom