IMDb Movie Trailers (1 Viewer)

armandp

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 6, 2008
    Zoetermeer
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I've created a new site called: IMDb Movie Trailers.

The site should be available in the English section when running a normal site update.
    This could be a viable alternative for iTunes Movie Trailers as the search can handle IMDb ID as well.
    IMDb has a wide collection of trailers and related videos for most common movies (even the older ones, available in either SD, 480p or 720p.) This will allow more direct hits when linking trailers from other movie plugins.

There are still some bugs floating around, so if you encounter one please report it on the OV issue tracker. I'm especially interested in playback issues (i know some clips are not handled properly yet), if you have problems report them with a MP debug log attached pls.

Skinners can find the additional skin properties available on the wiki (see bottom). More properties are available and will be added in future updates.

armandp

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 6, 2008
    Zoetermeer
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Site was updated with additional categories, several bugfixes, and added support for content related to TV Series and Games (actually every title on IMDb that has a video gallery)

cecet23

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 18, 2009
    Perugia
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    where can I find Imdb trailer? I added imdb and only the firsti time the trailer (from movingpictures) worked, now nothing happen or better when I select trailer from movingpicture it open the home page of onlinevideos..

I'm using 0.29 beta for mp 1.2 beta.

Edit.. I found it..

thx

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom