"IMDb - " prefix problem on titles (FIXED) (1 Viewer)

BigDoom

Portal Pro
April 15, 2009
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
This really is a great addition to MovingPictures and I wish I have found out about it sooner, was looking for something like this a long time.
One question about the scraper, also happens with the original IMDb scraper. With some movies I "get IMDb - "as prefix before the movie title. That really is a problem because it sort them as IMDb - <movie name> so for example I get the movie 300 right after I am Number Four :confused:. Got about 10 to 15 of those in a list of 300 movies.
Any idea why this happens....?

vpupkin

Portal Pro
March 26, 2011
Re: IMDb+ Scraper (Fix English, Rename+Group, RottenTomatoes, and more) v3.2.2

This really is a great addition to MovingPictures and I wish I have found out about it sooner, was looking for something like this a long time.
One question about the scraper, also happens with the original IMDb scraper. With some movies I "get IMDb - "as prefix before the movie title. That really is a problem because it sort them as IMDb - <movie name> so for example I get the movie 300 right after I am Number Four :confused:. Got about 10 to 15 of those in a list of 300 movies.
Any idea why this happens....?

I just wanted to post about the same issue. This seems to be a very recent thing, as I've used the scraper for several months and hundreds movies, and it never happened before. But in a last few days I've got several movies with "IMDB - " prefix; one example would be Jumper (2008). Perhaps, something happened on IMDB side?

BigDoom

Portal Pro
April 15, 2009
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands

... one example would be Jumper (2008). Perhaps, something happened on IMDB side?

I have Jumper too and also happens with me.....

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006

Confirmed, imdb.com changed their HTML code again *sigh*

Should have a solution in a moment, stand by :)

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    Re: IMDb+ Scraper (Fix English, Rename+Group, RottenTomatoes, and more) v3.2.3

Ok, v3.2.3 is now available.

I only did a small test, but everything is working again as it should.

If not, then let me know :D

BigDoom

Portal Pro
    April 15, 2009
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

Thanks for the fast update, I can confirm that it now imports the movies without prefix.
    So again thanks! :)

vpupkin

Portal Pro
    March 26, 2011

Ok, v3.2.3 is now available.

I only did a small test, but everything is working again as it should.

If not, then let me know :D

Awesome, this seems to work. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom