Tools and other software imon manager starts only after MP config started (1 Viewer)

lotti99

Portal Pro
May 7, 2007
Frankfurt
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi,

after setting up a new HTPC (main reason hardware failures and outdated installed OS(XP)), more or less everything works fine after only a few hours - thanks to the MP Team for the great improvements in the last years...

However, there is one strange situation, and i'm wondering if maybe some else also has had that problem.
I'm using the soundgraph imon for remote control - works fine, but after a new start, the imon manager hangs (onscreen menu will ot popup, remote control doesn't work) - but it's started (the icon in the taskbar is visible).
When i then open the media portal config program, the imon manager pops up and the rc works fine ...
I've no clue how these two programs interfere... Anyone an idea?

kiwijunglist

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2008
    New Zealand
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    I'm very anti imonso I'll suggest you throwi it out the window and buy a cheap mce clone for 15bucks. links are in remote section.;)

lotti99

Portal Pro
    May 7, 2007
    Frankfurt
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hmm, that might be a solution, but ...
    There must be something the mp-config tool triggers what interferes with the imon - any idea how i can find out what this ist. This happens after every reboot, even if mediaportal isn't auto starting. Only the tv-server is running... As it can be fixed by runnung the config once it's not that bad, but still annoying

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom