iMonVFD (1 Viewer)

Flipit

Portal Pro
February 19, 2005
Joe,

Any chance you could add support for the iMonVFD which comes with the Silverstone -M cases. Currently uses a USB Driver.

Soundgraph have released a API for it, download from:
http://www.soundgraph.com/iMON/technote/read.pl?board=e_download&nnew=2&y_number=3

The API was written in C++

Is this something you'd be interested in doing ?

I'm currently having a look at the source C# code you release with the External Display plugin, but as I'm pretty new to C# (and C++) so it will take me some time to understand whats going on. If you (or anyone else for that matter) could add this in before I learn how (don't hold your breath) this plugin would be a killer... well for me anyway, since I'm planning on using a Silverstone -M case for my HTPC.

Cheers.

Flipit

N

netonnet

I too have the imon built in VFD and remote, any plugins for these two aplication is greatly appreciated. Please let me know if you have any success in making these applications work properly with mediaportal.

Coruba67

Portal Member
April 16, 2005
Brisbane, Australia
Actually I can control the whole thing now... Finally got it all working nicely :)

I used the my Keys plugin aswell and mapped a few more keys to the remote. Works like a charm... If you want I can email you the MediaPortal .imo file for you to import if ya wanna put that other small mod on and wanna run the iMON remote.

A

Anonymous

Coruba67 said:
Actually I can control the whole thing now... Finally got it all working nicely :)

I used the my Keys plugin aswell and mapped a few more keys to the remote. Works like a charm... If you want I can email you the MediaPortal .imo file for you to import if ya wanna put that other small mod on and wanna run the iMON remote.

Can you please make avaialble your mediaportal.imo file to me. I would really appreciate this

hansdegit

Portal Pro
May 18, 2005
Schagen, The Netherlands
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
I finally understand how all is working now!

Coruba67, would you be so kind to post your mediaportal.imo file here, or mail it to me please?

At first, I didn't understand that, in orer for MediaPortal to control the VFD, it had to put in 'plug-in'mode. Now I got that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom